What's new

IHC orders federal not to interfere with the transportation of containers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Another strange decision by Islamabad High Court's chief justice.

It seems the CJ of IHC is working full time to protect the interests of Maulana Diesel and co conspirators.

No such decision was made by any HC during PTI's Dharana days.

Thus, it is proven, "Khatar min Iblees" is a Nooni Tout.

if govt hinders containers transport it hurts export and import business which is not good for economy so it s good decision,govt can control protests without containers of businesses

Container movement problem was indeed a problem in Karachi where they are required for import and export logistics for daily routine business. Not sure why IHC has a problem in Islamabad.

Do they have a similar ruling in PTI's dharna? If not then IHC is sucking on the balls of the opposition.

Absolutely right decision, kidnapping/abducting the "containers" full of trade goods from private truck/business owners is damaging the business/trade/economic activities in the country. If government needs containers to block roads for protestors, they should buy/rent their own containers, after all it is "naya pakistan" so it should not follow the footsteps of the corrupt governments of "purana pakistan".

if govt hinders containers transport it hurts export and import business which is not good for economy so it s good decision,govt can control protests without containers of businesses

Two problems with this decision.

1- The dynamics you mentioned always existed, also in the days of PTI's dharana. No such decision by any High Court of Pakistan, why!!

2- This "Khatar min Iblees" is making very questionable orders during this political "Fassad". Why!! Because he is an appointee of "Kana Dajjal" AKA Choi Iftikhar. In other words a co-conspirator with PMLN. Before his appointment to the judiciary, he used to take part in tv programs supporting PMLN openly. How and why is he appointed a High Court Judge when his bias was in the open!!

Maslihat wallay ajj apnay kiye ka bukhat rahay hain! haramion ko paala paisay banaye ajj awaam zaleel ho rahi hai!! ya politicians genraaill sab bhag jaye gay mulk chor keh reh jaye ge awam!

i think govt can approach supremecourt to null and void such decisions by IHC, what happened in pmln times was wrong and damaged our economy greatly ,pti shouldnot make such blunder as blocking road unnecessarily will cause more damage to economy and govt than protesters as happened with pmln where containers not saved nawaz from disqualification
Two problems with this decision.

1- The dynamics you mentioned always existed, also in the days of PTI's dharana. No such decision by any High Court of Pakistan, why!!

2- This "Khatar min Iblees" is making very questionable orders during this political "Fassad". Why!! Because he is an appointee of "Kana Dajjal" AKA Choi Iftikhar. In other words a co-conspirator with PMLN. Before his appointment to the judiciary, he used to take part in tv programs supporting PMLN openly. How and why is he appointed a High Court Judge when his bias was in the open!!

Tell this to fazlu who is protesting to save Nawaz and Zardari
First they destroyed Pakistan by looting it and now are destroying by protests
I think stopping protesters with containers is better than stopping them with straight firing and those corrupt bussinessmen who are crying about containers should also be punished I am sure they have links with noon league and other parties

I think stopping protesters with containers is better than stopping them with straight firing and those corrupt bussinessmen who are crying about containers should also be punished I am sure they have links with noon league and other parties
protest happen everywhere in world ,pti also did same protests in last 5yrs and you cannot stop them but govt should act wisely and only use containers around area allocated for protests there is no need to seal whole city for such purpose and hinder logistics

Nro Nro Nro Nro!

protest happen everywhere in world ,pti also did same protests in last 5yrs and you cannot stop them but govt should act wisely and only use containers around area allocated for protests there is no need to seal whole city for such purpose and hinder logistics
Those who are crying about containers are noon leagis in past they never talked about containers containers were used in 2014 16 and 17
Containers are used to minimize casualties why you don't understand use of containers is good both for police and protesters
Nro Nro Nro Nro!
I believe Imran Khan

Another strange decision by Islamabad High Court's chief justice.

It seems the CJ of IHC is working full time to protect the interests of Maulana Diesel and co conspirators.

No such decision was made by any HC during PTI's Dharana days.

Thus, it is proven, "Khatar min Iblees" is a Nooni Tout.

What do you mean weird decision.

It's an open and shut case, who is the Government to forcefully take away containers and properties of company causing damage to Company goods, and profits, as well as shooting itself in the foot by stoping trade.

Idiots. Tell Khan to buy his own containers. Hakoomat mein akai tou bari baatein chor raha tha: "opposition protest karai, containers hum dein gai."
Mouth runner, nothing else.

Those who are crying about containers are noon leagis in past they never talked about containers containers were used in 2014 16 and 17
Containers are used to minimize casualties why you don't understand use of containers is good both for police and protesters

I believe Imran Khan

Good. Get their own containers then. It isn't the property of Government.

lols again you are talking without knowing ground realities i sell fodders to an exporter who ships them to kuwait every week and now our shipments have stopped because of non availability of containers. so yeh contianer issue is real even during pti dharna we faced the same issue!

Back
Top Bottom