What's new

if ?

Just curious, what made you think, they could be Blackwater/Xe?

Your friend's guess could be more plausible.

I have seen your posts and the propaganda you spread.... so all i have to say please spare us from your BS.

On side note 'black water' sounds evil and so do 'xe' which sound more like an evil code.

I have seen your posts and the propaganda you spread.... so all i have to say please spare us from your BS.

On side note 'black water' sounds evil and so do 'xe' which sound more like an evil code.

mine ? ..................................

Just curious, what made you think, they could be Blackwater/Xe?

Your friend's guess could be more plausible.

Yeah right...... foreign tourists enjoying Pakistani secenery should be normal..... just bought the car to make their stay comfortable! as do they buy house where possibly the car is parked!
I must say just a curious kid getting paniked over strage looking guys in neighborhood in unusual times!

I just brought it up coz one of the guys in the photo looked Asian. Arab or Pakistani.

So why are they evil? As you or somebody else mentioned, they are here to train other forces for Afghanistan. Is there more to the story? Surely GoP/ISI can keep a track of their activities if they have any ulterior motives?

Yeah right...... foreign tourists enjoying Pakistani secenery should be normal..... just bought the car to make their stay comfortable! as do they buy house where possibly the car is parked!
I must say just a curious kid getting paniked over strage looking guys in neighborhood in unusual times!

What I meant earlier was that they could be diplomatic security, like Stealth mentioned.

While we are at it, I don't think they are wearing jazzy spy-like clothes. At least it doesn't seem so from the photo. Looks like normal urban winter wear.

But you may be right. At times like these, you never know what may be brewing.

mine ? ..................................
Not you... you just posted in between.
Don't worry. I think Batman was referring to me.
I'm cool with nagative propagand when it is done openly but some guys sitting abroad pretending to be Pakistanis and Islamists....... this is what i call infiltration of society and religon by foreigners.

What I meant earlier was that they could be diplomatic security, like Stealth mentioned.

While we are at it, I don't think they are wearing jazzy spy-like clothes. At least it doesn't seem so from the photo. Looks like normal urban winter wear.

But you may be right. At times like these, you never know what may be brewing.

Look at the US made military shoes! on the feet out of the car!
I know those shoes are not made in Pakistan.

I'm cool with nagative propagand when it is done openly but some guys sitting abroad pretending to be Pakistanis and Islamists....... this is what i call infiltration of society and religon by foreigners.

Are you referring to me again? I carry an Indian flag for god's sake.

Look at the US made military shoes! on the feet out of the car!
I know those shoes are not made in Pakistan.

Good point. I noticed those but didnt think they were US army shoes. But didn't we already establish that they are foreigners? May be these shoes are available via retail in US. S-2 could clarify that.

I just brought it up coz one of the guys in the photo looked Asian. Arab or Pakistani.

So why are they evil? As you or somebody else mentioned, they are here to train other forces for Afghanistan. Is there more to the story? Surely GoP/ISI can keep a track of their activities if they have any ulterior motives?

As you know, I was not aiming at you but i have posted link before which quote from American source that xe is hiring staff from regions around Pakistan or if from US than spanish / italian breeds.
This act it self explains where those are destined to be.
BTW.... the link i posted says xe have been training recruits in thousands.... who pays the bill of xe? US tax payers and who benifit from it india.

Yar robbie you are talking about our internal issue anyways do you know who they are?

Yar robbie you are talking about our internal issue anyways do you know who they are?

PN, I know who they are. There's isn't an unknown name. I was curious to know if they have indeed been spotted in public or if it was a hoax.

Anyways, you are right. Its your internal matter. Main ki lena? Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom