What's new

If you must be occupy the USA, you can choose 10 countries to form an alliance to launch an attack

Even without nukes, American country side would be a nightmare to pass through, lots of crazies with a huge arsenal of weapons... just in case anyone wants to invade US give me some time to enjoy America :D

Alaska aur Huwaii ki Kaaf se kachi hai ?

If NATO is defeated in East Europe or in the South Mediterranean area than North America will 100% be taken every single inch of it without doubt. Do you think people who have been thru nuclear and chemical wars in across East Europe, Central Asia, Levant, across the larger Eurasian continent etc etc would consider hillybillies as chellenge? They have already been thru hell there is nothing beyond that hence North America will fall quite easily because before there arrival the place is nuked to the ground when the war begins in Eurasia.. It is the victor who always writes history and the rules. The war will be massive worldwide and casuality will be high in the billions. North America will be a to valuable asset and especially if they are defeated overseas and whomever does that will seize it to put an end mentally on the old world an end of a chapter.. Because whatever comes after that would be a new age and the world borders would be entirely different it won't be this same sykes-picot and new countries could emerge with different names etc etc. It would be recognizable for someone from pre-ww3 if he visits post-ww3

Last edited:
It would have to be the rest of the world vs the US but even in this scenario I would still place my bets on the US, China and Russia today have the capabilities to deny USA's influence over their respective regions but to take the war back to the US's homeland and to defeat them militarily is a completely different ball game.

It would have to be the rest of the world vs the US but even in this scenario I would still place my bets on the US, China and Russia today have the capabilities to deny USA's influence over their respective regions but to take the war back to the US's homeland and to defeat them militarily is a completely different ball game.

Do you think the US is divine?

Victory and defeat comes down to pragmatic preparations. If you seek to defeat someone or overcome a chellenge and you do your homework right than everyone has a fight in the dog-fight but there has to be a sincere homework and you gotta be willing to put the work in. But the US alone is extremely beatable.. You read all these surveys it says US is no.1 in the world but that is wrong in 1v1 Scenario China could make quick work out of the US and occupy the entire country. The Chinese are atleast 5 times stronger than the US militarily in a 1v1 scenario hence China should be the rightful no.1 in all these survey.

That video is almost like a satire done by people who have zero conventional military knowledge

Last edited:
It is possible to invade Europe but Russia cannot manage it. Russian allies can dispatch troops to reinforce Russian formations at the border of Europe but this will take much time and NATO can disrupt such buildup.

It is not possible to invade USA given its geography. Not with anything less expeditionary than the USN itself. And even if a small scale invasion is somehow managed, it will be routed.

NATO can defend itself successfully. Towards this end, NATO can pull off limited-scale counter-invasions to soften and/or disarm the opposing camp. There will be casaulties on both sides but bearable. This is the crux.

"launch attack" :D bhai jab woh bartan dho rahe honge tab apan attack karenge.. best rahega :enjoy:

It is not possible to invade USA given its geography. Not with anything less expeditionary than the USN itself. And even if a small scale invasion is somehow managed, it will be routed.

If the USN and US-Airforce is defeated on the battlefield than there is nothing on God's earth that can prevent a large ground invasion. If these two are taken out there is nothing the Americans could do to prevent from the invading opponent putting troops at will on North American soil

If you must be occupy the USA, you can choose 10 countries to form an alliance to launch an attack,
and the USA will choose 9 countries from the remaining countries to form an alliance for defense.

The use of nuclear weapons is not allowed.

10 countries VS 10 countries

How do you choose?

View attachment 792874
Man in the castle is good series about this scenrio

Japan and nazi makes the bomb and occupy USA

Do you think the US is divine?

Victory and defeat comes down to pragmatic preparations. If you seek to defeat someone or overcome a chellenge and you do your homework right than everyone has a fight in the dog-fight but there has to be a sincere homework and you gotta be willing to put the work in. But the US alone is extremely beatable.. You read all these surveys it says US is no.1 in the world but that is wrong in 1v1 Scenario China could make quick work out of the US and occupy the entire country. The Chinese are atleast 5 times stronger than the US militarily in a 1v1 scenario hence China should be the rightful no.1 in all these survey

The US operates 20 carriers with 11 of them being super carriers, that is more than twice than the rest of the world combined, and the US have massive oil reserves they can locally sustain themselves while Europe and China can not, they are dependant on ME's oil, so even before you can take the fight to the American mainland you will first have to dislodge the US from the Middle East and you will have to do it within a limited time before your own oil reserves run out and suffer oil starvation and defeat, when you see how spread out and capable the US's navy is, the initiative will always be with the US, even a stalemate will be a US's victory as they will be negotiating from a position of strength.

Keep in mind that the US within the last 70 odd years have operated outside of their own hemisphere so they have developed capable capabilities to do battle in other theatres of war outside their mainland, while the rest of the world have not, even in a scenario like the rest of the world vs the US the initiative will always be with the US, they will strike first and hard specially against soft targets that can cripple the economy of the rest of the world forcing the rest of the world to fight in a scenario unfavourable to them, can China and Russia dislodge the US from ME where 50% of oil is dependent for their economy the answer is no.

Last edited:
The US operates 20 carriers with 11 of them being super carriers, that is more than twice than the rest of the world combined, and the US have massive oil reserves they can locally sustain themselves while Europe and China can not, they are dependant on ME's oil, so even before you can take the fight to the American mainland you will first have to dislodge the US from the Middle East and you will have to do it within a limited time before your own oil reserves run out and suffer oil starvation and defeat, when you see how spread out and capable the US's navy is, the initiative will always be with the US, even a stalemate will be a US's victory as they will be negotiating from a position of strength.

First of all the US is not in the ME as a fighting force it is not it's main theater hence it has limited personale but the main area you gotta dislogde them is solely East Europe that is where the dragon nests and lives period the den. East Europe is the main solo theater. Not even in Korea despite having stationed there numerous they will vacate from that post if things get hectic.

They could have all of the worlds OIL but if the USN and US-Airforce is bested there is nothing on earth they can do to prevent a large scale invasion on their soil happening at will. Also Carriers are not formidble today this is not 50-60-70s. A carrier could be sunk in multiple ways and even in ways they won't see it coming. Hack all the carriers could technically get eliminated within the first 24 hours of the war if they put them all into the international waters

If the USN and US-Airforce is defeated on the battlefield than there is nothing on God's earth that can prevent a large ground invasion. If these two are taken out there is nothing the Americans could do to prevent from the invading opponent putting troops at will on North American soil
IF is the key word, dear.

Now try to understand why this is impractical.

1. Occupation of USA will necessitate huge amount of logistics with a large number of ships which are designed to transport a large number of troops and enable amphibious landings on American soil. From where this expeditionary capability will emerge in view of how the countries are equipped outside NATO on average? Most of the countries outside NATO are equipped to fight defensively and/or create an insurgency at maximum.

2. A large number of American nationals are trained in use of fire-arms and armed. Many can join the National Guard to resist potential invasion rather easily.

3. And do you think much will be left standing after confronting USN and USAF? Not much I tell you.

You are creating a World war scenario. I think he is asking about US by itself. In WW scenario NATO will side with US.

I am just saying the allied forces made up of these 10 countries will be able to defeat all other countries combine let alone USA.

IF is the key word, dear.

Now try to understand why this is impractical.

1. Occupation of USA will necessitate huge amount of logistics with a large number of ships which are designed to transport a large number of troops and enable amphibious landings on American soil. From where this expeditionary capability will emerge in view of how the countries are equipped outside NATO on average? Most of the countries outside NATO are equipped to fight defensively and/or create an insurgency at maximum.

2. A large number of American nationals are trained in use of fire-arms and armed. Many can join the National Guard to resist potential invasion rather easily.

3. And do you think much will be left standing after confronting USN and USAF? Not much I tell you.

China does have large Navy and it is beefing up it's navy in fact many others are also doing the same. I am talking about a short term future scenario here.

I said if? Because you can't defeat them if you can't defeat the USN and USAF? I said if you defeat them in East Europe and the Mediterranean than nothing will be able to prevent you from North America period?

Taking out the Carriers is not much of a chellenge as many would like to assume in this age and time now that being said. When you defeat them in Eurasia and ofcourse including their Navy and airforce than there is nothing they could do to prevent the opponent putting troops on US soil at will.....

They could do nothing to prevent it zero, nada and absolutely nothing this is just a conventional reality

First of all the US is not in the ME as a fighting force it is not it's main theater hence it has limited personale but the main area you gotta dislogde them is solely East Europe that is where the dragon nests and lives period the den. East Europe is the main solo theater. Not even in Korea despite having stationed there numerous they will vacate from that post if things get hectic.

They could have all of the worlds OIL but if the USN and US-Airforce is bested there is nothing on earth they can do to prevent a large scale invasion on their soil happening at will. Also Carriers are not formidble today this is not 50-60-70s. A carrier could be sunk in multiple ways and even in ways they won't see it coming. Hack all the carriers could technically get eliminated within the first 24 hours of the war if they put them all into the international waters

If 4 of their 11 super carriers enters the ME (with dozens of F22, F35 and hundreds of F16's, F18's etc) who would be capable of dislodging them from the ME?, do you even know what the word super power actually means, can China and Russian dislodge them from the ME before suffering from oil starvation? the answer is no, heck only 2 carriers will be more than enough while the rest of the navy will be spent in containing China and Europe long enough for the oil reserves to run out and economic defeat kicks in, remember even a stalemate is a US's victory.

Keep in mind that the US within the last 70 odd years have operated outside of their own hemisphere so they have developed capable capabilities to do battle in other theatres of war outside their mainland, while the rest of the world have not, even in a scenario like the rest of the world vs the US the initiative will always be with the US, they will strike first and hard specially against soft targets that can cripple the economy of the rest of the world forcing the rest of the world to fight in a scenario unfavourable to them, can China and Russia dislodge the US from ME where 50% of oil is dependent for their economy the answer is no.

If 4 of their 11 super carriers enters the ME (with dozens of F22, F35 and hundreds of F16's, F18's etc) who would be capable of dislodging them from the ME?, do you even know what the word super power actually means, can China and Russian dislodge them from the ME before suffering from oil starvation? the answer is no, heck only 2 carriers will be more than enough while the rest of the navy will be spent in containing China and Europe long enough for the oil reserves to run out and economic defeat kicks in, remember even a stalemate is a US's victory.

Are you crazy? Why would they deploy to ME where they would be vastly outnumbered this is why the ME is not their main theater. What you gonna collide with 500m in the interior of Arabia without having a head-quarters? There will be two access entry point to the ME either via Istanbul or Cyprus and by taking Cyprus it will lead to landing on Antioch.

They will appraoch from East Europe and try to expand from there slowly but surely until they take over the whole world slowly but surely expanding that way in a more settled manner but don't expect them to just jump region to region where it is logistical impossible to fight. Don't either expect them to fight in Taiwan strait, Korea or in the whole eastern theater. They know Carriers are obsolote in this age and time.

50 carriers could be sunk within the course of 24 hours with just sea mines and under-water drones? Different times and different chellenges thinking you can march in carriers and assuming them to be bulletproof is naive this is 2020s and beyond.

Last edited:
Are you crazy? Why would they deploy to ME where they would be vastly outnumbered this is why the ME is not their main theater. What you gonna collide with 500m in the interior of Arabia without having a head-quarters?

They will appraoch from East Europe and try to expand from there slowly but surely until they take over the whole world slowly but surely expanding that way in a more settled manner but don't expect them to just jump region to region where it is logistical impossible to fight. Don't either expect them to fight in Taiwan strait, Korea or in the whole eastern theater. They know Carriers are obsolote in this age and time.

50 carriers could be sunk within the course of 24 hours with just sea mines and under-water drones? Different times and different chellenges thinking you can march in carriers and assuming them to be bulletproof is naive this is 2020s and beyond

Because 50% of Chinas economy and Europe are dependant on Middle Easts oil, through their air power they will take out ME to cripple the rest of the worlds economy forcing them to surrender in a prolonged stalemate or take the fight to the US in ME.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom