What's new

If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?

TAHIR UL QADRI ko is bus k neecha da k maron ga :devil::chilli:
971920d1248548040-bedford-trucks-decorated-bus-art_9pm_pakwheels-com-.jpg
Bilkul sahi baat hy.dimagh khrab kr dia hy is qadri ny.:mad:

i created this thread, because I went to buy medicine for flu and it was 1 rs each, so I felt that I should buy more, I said 20 Rs ki day do, he looked at me and said, you will only get 4 pills... I was like why? I kept thinking and then realized the sleeping effect these pills have.... bloody stupid guy thought I was going to high myself... huh !

I dont get away with anything, I am always caught ! :(

:what: yeh kon si medicine ha ? i dint find anything for just rupee one.

BTW all you guys are mentioning is just your fantasies NOT Crime :P

If you could get away with one crime, what would it be or you can put it this way that if you could break one law and get away, what would it be? (crime of any nature)

p.s. purpose is fun answers only, and dont bring in politics or personal attacks....

I would like to dine @ some cool restaurant and run away without paying the bill.. :D
well onli one crime can i have a couple :)

"avil"

choti si goli hoti hai... you will find it on any medical store.

Thats not for flu :P thats for allergy. and its of Rs5 one blister having 10 tablets :D

BTW main apny dog ko doodh main dal k deti hon ussko garmion main kharish nahi lagti phir

I have done max 220 kmh.. You feel like road is becaming narrow. :)

You can't drive that fast in UK. I mean you could and get lucky and not get caught. The chances of getting away is less as there are more and more cameras being installed in UK.:(

It feels nothing, I have touched 180 on motorway and it feels nothing, unless you cross some other car...

70mph is considered very fast here.:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom