What's new

If you could get away with one crime, what would it be?

Thats not for flu :P thats for allergy. and its of Rs5 one blister having 10 tablets :D

BTW main apny dog ko doodh main dal k deti hon ussko garmion main kharish nahi lagti phir

Yes and flu kay liye bhi use hoti hai.. flu is caused by allergy from dust etc... Lahore is expensive :P

for dog, you better consult a veterinary doctor..

ok 10 pages,,,,i am dissapointed with my baniya bros....:tsk:
y no anser like dis?
leader-if u cud get away with one crime what wud it be?
hindoo baniya- nuke Pakistan:coffee:

Actually I like your idea of stealing somebody's car.
Find a house with Lambhorgini and then I would join you in stealing it. :D

Didnt know your wish came so close to mine :D

you want to make a scene... I just want to stole and have fun, not the whole dubai police after me :D

You can't drive that fast in UK. I mean you could and get lucky and not get caught. The chances of getting away is less as there are more and more cameras being installed in UK.:(

70mph is considered very fast here.:lol:
It'a also illegal in Turkey too, but fvck the police :)

you want to make a scene... I just want to stole and have fun, not the whole dubai police after me :D
I also dont want the dubai police coming after me. :)
And even if they do then I want the risk to be worthwhile, ergo I want it to be a lamborghini. I dont want to steal aera-gera cars. :D

I also dont want the dubai police coming after me. :)
And even if they do then I want the risk to be worthwhile, ergo I want it to be a lamborghini. I dont want to steal aera-gera cars. :D

the more the care is cool, the more the risk.. let it be a simple car, whose engine dont seize or doors get locked automatically, or one which is being tracked... the more the simple car, the more the fun... can even smash in a wall in the end.. just for fun, remember, the prime objective ! :D

Last edited:
Covering Buttsy in honey, sticking him into a gigantic ant hill, prior to all of this designing an ant control and behavioral modification device which drives said ants towards almost human like sadism (or as I was telling Buttsy, making them want to play with their food). After that, recline on a hammock conveniently placed so that I may appreciate the fruits of my labor, with a chilled beer and some munchies. Once the deed is done and over with and I have satiated my almost vicarious proclivities I'll dance a mazurka over Buttsy's mutilated form.

@Armstrong @Hyperion @RAMPAGE @Manticore @Oscar
all that could not be ONE CRIME! :D

the more the care is cool, the more the risk.. let it be a simple car, whose engine dont seize or doors get locked automatically, or one which is being tracked... the more the simple car, the more the fun... can even smash in a wall in the end.. just for fun, remember, the prime objective ! :D
Mini cooper or a beetle???
What say???

wanna steal a Lambo..:super:
Yelooo!!!!
@Leader take him in the gang....he also wants to steal a Lamborghini :D

he probably wud:D
Who re?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom