What's new

IF YOU BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Will improve our infrastructure and will make our market more investment friendly and pro-business.
2. Will launch a national scale agricultural program to improve our production capacity with the help of Israel.
3. Will include private sectors in large scale in defence except certain things(like missile, nuclear techs etc).
4. Defence procurements, selections etc would be directly under respective defence wings(IAF, IA, IN) and babus will have no say in those matters (though Indigenous products will be given priority).
5. Will abolish reservations based on caste/religion and rather reservation will be based on economy conditions of people irrespective of caste/religion.
These are some major issues i will try to complete on priority basis while many unsaid minor issues will be sorted out too.

ill save protect sheela k jawani , ill figure out who is bad mouth munni, why raiza always get trapped with gundays ...

how come i couldn't see it any of ur wish list ..these are very important issues in india ...

I will free the public

Freedom from religious nutters and corrupt politicians?

ill save protect sheela k jawani , ill figure out who is bad mouth munni, why raiza always get trapped with gundays ...

how come i couldn't see it any of ur wish list ..these are very important issues in india ...

Except large swathes of India wouldn't have a clue who these people are.

Freedom from religious nutters and corrupt politicians?

Except large swathes of India wouldn't have a clue who these people are.
really? now that is disappointing .. bro u r such a buzz kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom