What's new

IF YOU BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Indian prime minister I would have allowed all Bangladeshis and Pakistanis without any VISA to India. Passport is enough to travel India. Also for BD and Pak no ticket to see TajMahal. :D
BD I can understand...Why Pakistan?
They will come and start preaching to us here that Music is haraam and Sharia is required.

Thankfully you are not an Indian and never will be our PM ....... :D

Actually recently India adopted a liberal VISA policy to Bangladeshis only. I wish it could completely eliminate the VISA process. Its a hassle. You know, Bangladeshis are the largest travelers in India every year. More than 50 lakh to 80 lakh Bangladeshis go to India for treatment, traveling and business purposes. :chilli:

1.Corruption.
-Independent CBI
- indpendent Police
-1 yr time line to complete cases involving more than say 50 cr.
-take all money / data from swiss account by hook or crook..
-confiscating all legal //illgal property of corrupted family..and relatives (bit harsh but needed as they also get benefited .. it will improve reporting of cases )
- strong RTI with separate ministry reporting to PM ..system like post office for RTI for addressing from bottom to top
- all institution -policial /social under RTI.. (with care of avoiding malpractices of RTI)
- be in top 5 conutry in less coruption .. TI index ranking

2.Judiciary
- more funds for infra, training, research of legal
-more lower court and judges
- more facility
- judges accountable for delay
- no case more than 1-2 yr .. or fix accountability whom is responsible
- quality legal advice free to all..
- more HC .
- IT enabled .networked of all court.

3. Defense
- seal land issue with all without compromising national interest.
- those who dont want to settle.. dont leave them .. make thier life hard in every corner of the world..
- one window clearance by professionals for all defense deals in due time.
- higher budget and Human resource for R & D
- more private sector involvement
-NO POLITICAL INTERFERENCE .. except when theire skills required..

4. Education
- double % of GDP as per international marks..
- more focus on quality of education at primary and scondary level
- All india serive for education for teachers for all level
- education for all .. from 1- 12 std in alll
- improve the govt/state school at least at par with KV
- all govt official / minister children only go to public shcool (not delhi type school )
- atleast 50 % unisvsity in top QS rankings
- more focus on innovation than job markt approach

5. change in parliament procedure
- telecast all debates ..
- suspend permanently if MP/ legislative meber misbhavir like they do now

6.election
-- right to recall
- election funding more transparent
- no candidates with criminal / corruption cases . not even family memebers (as they are also beneficiary of it )
-more power to elcetion commision 24/7 *365 and not only when their is election .
- 50 % women reservation.

7. Health
- more PHC with world class and cost effective facilty
- more govt medical college
- more private college but stricly under professional body (curret MCI and other not doing well)
- single entrance test of all course
- declared pharma as national industry
- special incentive / support to make atlast 5 world class MNC from india with top R & D reserach .
- more foucs on AYUSH
- make Ayusveda international with with own pharmacopy. and patent system

8. Infra
- more funding
- more efficient focus on port , raod, enegry, ralways, bullent train

9. enegry
- more focus to transprt goodby railway les by nation hihgway
- more gas bas engry than coal
-more CNG based transport
- more Renewable in large scale

10. water
- more dams
- more good quality river
- complusary and stick compliance of wast trastmnt in river ..

there are some ..

Actually recently India adopted a liberal VISA policy to Bangladeshis only. I wish it could completely eliminate the VISA process. Its a hassle. You know, Bangladeshis are the largest travelers in India every year. More than 50 lakh to 80 lakh Bangladeshis go to India for treatment, traveling and business purposes. :chilli:

Liberalised visa ........... agreed .

No visa ....... never .

We don't want to increase the number of illegal Bangladeshis in India .

1-End all the delays or land acquistion problems in DMIC and other economic corridors
2-Make Kaveri engine a project of national importance i.e. the project's head directly reports to PM.
3-Allow FDI in Railways and partly privatise it.
4-Previous gov. has already announced to open IIT,IIM's and AIIMS in each state so i will focus on increasing the no. of lawyers and courts.
5-Reservation based on financial backgrounds.
6-Instead of launching new populist schemes,i will try to focus on existing schemes and will make necessary changes to bring maximum benefit
7-Focus on Devlopment of North east and will try to complete existing projects on time instead of launching new projects.
8-Partly privatise Air India
9-Simplify tthe rules for FDI
10-Make India a labour intensive maufacturing hub to end poverty.
11-Will encourage private companies to fulfill demands of Indian army in basic things like bombs,assault rifles e.t.c. and ban on imports.
12-Modernis OFB and privately privatise it and encourage other private companies to set up manufacturing facilities to end the domination of OFB.
13-Encourage Chinese investment in India.
14-Will focus more on strenthening relations with Latin American countries like Brazil,Peru,Argentina and also with some African countries.
15-Seal Indo-BD border.

Gov. is already opening IIT's and IIM's in each state and new ones coming up will be pretty advanced and state of the art.
Your logic that there prestige will go down is totally flawed.

Nice post!! I like that we both have similar thinking regarding the vision for India.
I would prefer a single window clearance system for Indian infrastructure projects. A new bill that reforms all clearance systems. I know its the toughest job in the world, but important one for the prosperity of India.

Secondly, reform tax system to make Indian products competitive in the world.

Also, cancel MNERGA and other ponzi scheme programs and use those billion of $ to subsidise industry. Its time to give China a tough competition.

1. Become citizen of India.

2. Become Prime Minister.

3. Find a way to install a one-party system.

4. Take control.

5. Study intensely what China has done right.

6. Concentrate heavily on Education, Infrastructure and the cutting of red-tape.

7. Push the idea of contraception aggressively. If you have religious objections and don't want your children to learn it, suck it up.

8. Ban communism, Ban overt religious parties and get the state out of religion and religion out of state.

9. Push aggressively to get Women into every facet of working life.

10. Any serious crime will have the death penalty. Invest heavily into the Judicial and law enforcement system.

11. Time to beat discipline into Indians.

1. Become citizen of India.

2. Become Prime Minister.

3. Find a way to install a one-party system.

4. Take control.

5. Study intensely what China has done right.

6. Concentrate heavily on Education, Infrastructure and the cutting of red-tape.

7. Push the idea of contraception aggressively. If you have religious objections and don't want your children to learn it, suck it up.

8. Ban communism, Ban overt religious parties and get the state out of religion and religion out of state.

9. Push aggressively to get Women into every facet of working life.
Sorry but this is not practical!! Please come up with something pragmatic.

I have many quite radical reforms and policies in mind but I know most if not all of those are impossible at least under current Democratic setup so will refrain from posting those.

Sorry but this is not practical!! Please come up with something pragmatic.

Okies :(

My main things would be this.

1. Get the police out of working as a hangover from our colonial past, and reform them, for example building more DNA labs, more equipment and serious amends to police training.

2. Judiciary and Bureaucracy and the records they keep should be digitized.

3. Try to push aggressively for more Female presence in workforce.

4. Focus the education system more on voicing opinions, being creative instead of churning ut civil servants. Ditto for universities. Push for more polytechnics.

5. Big investment in Infrastructure. Building of sewerage disposal, toilets and general cleanlines comes first. Second, concentrate on roads and connectivity.

6. Reservation based on Financial situation. But encourage Communities like Muslims or Dalits to have scholarships for their community (private)

Also I shall throw all Feku supporters into concentration camps and make them watch RG speech 24/7

Nice post!! I like that we both have similar thinking regarding the vision for India.
:cheers:
Also, cancel MNERGA and other ponzi scheme programs and use those billion of $ to subsidise industry. Its time to give China a tough competition.
That will be a polictical suicide and not possible in India,I read somewhere that there are some flaws in Food security bill therefore it is not implementable.Therefore we just have to do is find some faults in the scheme and keep it as an excuse for delaying and fooling the uneducated masses and then use that money in other areas. ;)
If i am not mistaken then this is hat BJP is doing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom