What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

Unless Pakistanis come out of that extremist mindset and learn to respect the law of land, you will be discriminated.

same state for Indians and thats the reason Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi people jam the boats and sail towards their destinations.

FOR PAKISTAN...

- Marriage certificate or relationship documents (original and photocopy attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Marriage certificate is only required for family visit visa, did you even read the link you posted?

Visa Types

Chinese mainland visa is a permit issued by the Chinese visa authorities to foreigners for entry into, exit from or transit through the mainland of China. The ordinary visa has 8 different types as follows:

F Visa (Business, Lecture, Exchange, etc): Issued to those invited to China for business, inspection, lecture, scientific-technological & cultural exchange, short-term study or intern practice, etc. less than 6 months.

L Visa (Tourism/Family Visit): Issued to those going to China for tourism, family/relative visit or other private matters.

X Visa (Student): Issued to those going to China for study or intern practice longer than 6 months.

Z Visa (Work/Employment): Issued to those going to China for employment, commercial performance or academic exchange, and also to their accompanying spouse and minor children.

C Visa: Issued to crew members of international trains, flight and ship.

J Visa
J-1: Issued to foreign resident correspondents and their accompanying spouse and minor children.
J-2: Issued to foreign correspondents for interim coverage in China.

G Visa (Transit): Issued to those going to a third country in transit of China, or staying at the airport for more than 24 hours or going out of the airport.

D Visa: Issued to those going to reside permanently in China.

Marriage certificate is only required for family visit visa, did you even read the link you posted?

Visa Types

Chinese mainland visa is a permit issued by the Chinese visa authorities to foreigners for entry into, exit from or transit through the mainland of China. The ordinary visa has 8 different types as follows:

L Visa (Tourism/Family Visit): Issued to those going to China for tourism, family/relative visit or other private matters.

Buddy the argument here is about the Swedish visas...and a similar caveat is applied for Pakistanis when it comes for Type L ...i.e. the tourist visas for China. China offers the same 8 type of visas to most of the countries...however the requirements vary from country to country.

visit hongqiao bird market. It's amazing.

I think you got me wrong...by birding I mean taking photographs of birds in the wild not in cages. Similarly, I like taking macro pictures in the field and not in studios with frozen or dead insects. There is a different feeling snapping them in the wild.

Since you're a cu-nt and couldn't bother replying to the other points you just went on a random rant.

You hurt my feelings :(

You're a moron....moron.

The only reason you're still in Pakistan is because you couldn't get the Swedish visa due to your mental...oops..I meant marital status.
Hi,
I should have known you would stoop so low and resort to personal attacks.
Secondly, A person with Zero self respect-- what was I thinking

Hi,
I should have known you would stoop so low and resort to personal attacks.
Secondly, A person with Zero self respect-- what was I thinking

Hi,

awww....

Secondly you quantified my self-respect level at zero....How would you quantify your self-respect level assuming is above zero?

Not Sweden official position, one, two it is one-sided he said he said. How exactly is this a big deal,I can understand why Indians are going horny all over it, but I cannot for the life of me understand the reason that Op started this thread.This is a blog of a guy who couldn't get visa to Sweden cause he is single, big bloody deal.

Damn it,
It is much easier for him to get married and wait for some time, till he gets his father's business and two kids rather than whining over worldwide corruption or feeling pathetic for being a Pakistani or having green passport, lol
Get some fresh air people!
Too much brain fart and pollution in this thread!
I can't even make a sane post in this thread-it is ridiculous to argue, period!
Regards

Back
Top Bottom