What's new

If Today was The Last Day of Your Life......

hi
I would listen to all my favorite songs, and try to recall the best moments of my life.

Seek forgiveness from ALLAH The Most Merciful and send durood pak on the Holy Messenger of God... Muhammad (s.a.w.) and pray for all the world that may they be guided to the straight path so that they may attain admittance to the Heavens.

Would spend my time performing salaat and give all my belongings to the needy and seek forgiveness from everyone that I may know.

Think of every day as last day of your life.

Seek forgiveness from ALLAH The Most Merciful and send durood pak on the Holy Messenger of God... Muhammad (s.a.w.) and pray for all the world that may they be guided to the straight path so that they may attain admittance to the Heavens.

Would spend my time performing salaat and give all my belongings to the needy and seek forgiveness from everyone that I may know.

oh yeah yeah you are right, when a person is close to death............ He keep reminding God

Where people disappears when they are best of their health?

have you seen how dirty this area is??how dirty those your dream girls are:-)
due to some work on new delhi station i passed that area onces.
it's will be a disastor if you will spend all your money there:-):p:lol::chilli::rofl::smokin:

oh.. my friend hate GB road.....can anybody suggest me where i have to spend my life last 24 hour for girls.

oh yeah yeah you are right, when a person is close to death............ He keep reminding God

Where people disappears when they are best of their health?

Well how did you get the impression that I don't remember God when in good health too? And if you are talking about generally then I guess its human nature, and also pointed out in the Holy Qur'an as well.

Death is the point of no return, its anyways advised that at least when you die you must have remembrance of Allah on the tip of your tongue. So, if you are dying do a good deed or if you want you can argue about why you didn't remember God when you were in good health rather than now.

Last edited:
Well how did you get the impression that I don't remember God when in good health too? And if you are talking about generally then I guess its human nature, and also pointed out in the Holy Qur'an as well.

Death is the point of no return, its anyways advised that at least when you die you must have remembrance of Allah on the tip of your tongue. So, if you are dying do a good deed or if you want you can argue about why you didn't remember God when you were in good health rather than now.

that was a general statement my friend

Spend the day reminiscing over memories and friends.

Say goodbye to close ones and have that special hug with that special someone. :)

If today was my last day i'll buy a good life insurance policy.....Clever aint I.

Back
Top Bottom