What's new

If this was in the US.....

lol, that's awesome. Adorable little buggaboo and he had the perfect touch too. If he poked the policeman any harder he wouldn't have had enough time to run for cover loool. That soft poke delayed the cop's reaction almost like he wasn't sure what touched him. He's lucky the kid didn't poke him somewhere else!!! :woot:

lol, well if he was in the inner-city maybe. BTW is that the typical French uniform? It seems more Eastern European-ish.

Members of the French National Police.
I think it depends on the units,either they are in full dark blue or dark blue and white.

pops.jpg

po.jpg

tsee.jpg

tse.jpg

BTW,this happened at the Dunkirk carnival. :)

Members of the French National Police.
I think it depends on the units,either they are in full dark blue or dark blue and white.

View attachment 457231

View attachment 457230
View attachment 457227
View attachment 457228

BTW,this happened at the Dunkirk carnival. :)

Interesting..plus I didn't know French spelled it the same. Was expecting something like "Policía",'Polizei', and "Polizia'.

Hey I just realized US police don't carry batons anymore.
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 8.30.28 AM.jpg

I guess people claimed it just encourage police brutality..so now they just shoot instead.

Last edited:
Interesting..plus I didn't know French spelled it the same. Was expecting something like "",'Polizei', and "Polizia'.

It's interesting,because a part from the UK,France seems to be among the few using "Police" in Europe. (You can also add French speaking parts of Switzerland,Belgium and in Luxembourg though.)

Hey I just realized US police don't carry batons anymore.
View attachment 457239

They just switched to expandable batons. Less visible than the old.

NYPD.

oo.jpg

Over here,they are also switching to them.

ppp.jpg

Gendarmes have them for quite some time now.

I figured they just clocked people with their reinforced flashlights.

And those things are no joke. They weight roughly 2-3 lbs, basically a steel pipe with a knob at one end lol.
They break windshields with them.

I was parked on that street directly in front of the state house, near Park Street T-station many years ago in my old Mustang and my wife and I returned to the car to find the back passenger windshield shattered and some of our stuff in the backseat missing. Called the cops and when they came, one of them was telling us that these scum who steal things from cars use the ball end of a spark plug to break the glass discretely. They just tap it lightly and the safety glass shatters! Did you know that? We were like yikes, ok, we're outta here! lol

I read an article sometime back calling for the ban on maglites to US police officers because they have "dual use"

I have one. Use it all the time, the flashlight, that is! :lol:

use the ball end of a spark plug to break the glass discretely. They just tap it lightly and the safety glass shatters! Did you know that? We were like yikes, ok, we're outta here! lol

yep, that was in the news years ago around the same time as "bump' keys.

Basically you smash a spark plug, grab the white porcelain bits (not the metal parts) and you have a bunch of small super super hard stuff that shatters glass easily. You just chuck one bit at a window and its a goner.

I have a small ball-peen hammer in my driver's side door pocket. Does the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom