What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

If there is a war between China and Vietnam in the open seas, Vietnam doesn't stand a chance at all, unfortunately.

It is not a matter of "if", or even "when" but "how fast" and "how badly" Vietnam (navy) will be destroyed...

I think you've missed the point here.

He just wanted to be a cheerleader, that's all.

Oh we went back a long time and it's sort like " we troll the troll", so to speak.

@ dunhill

All the way to Nanning? I think the local police forces and some volunteers can stop you invasion considering the old WWII equipments you have.

If there is a war between China and Vietnam in the open seas, Vietnam doesn't stand a chance at all, unfortunately.

It is not a matter of "if", or even "when" but "how fast" and "how badly" Vietnam (navy) will be destroyed...

It's does matter for If China attack Viet Nam in SCS, then there is no other choice for Viet Nam to attack back China on ground. Does not matter how long its will take for Viet Nam survives in tons of missile of the PLA. The most important thing that Viet Nam will drags China into the mud. Japan has more chances to take back whatever its business needs. India will takes back the lost land from China, N. Korea or S. Korea will do the same too. Philippines has no choice to attack back China troops on the islands has been occupied. China will be a big clusterfucked.

The fact is, if Japan, Korea, and Viet Nam joint fight together, its could tears China a parts. China PLA is not strong Navy as Japan, on ground force China not stronger than Korea and Viet Nam.

Don't get me wrong, China has more fire power but its lack of fighting experiences. Plus, one child policies will make all troops turns weeks due to the condition of its families pressurized.

Not so sure. We just protect the waters of Vietnam's EEZs, it's not too far from the coast of Vietnam. Meanwhile, distance to Chinese coast to the thousands of nm.

The Spratly Islands is also close to Vietnam and the Philippines than China.
Mainland itself Vietnam and the Philippines are the two giant aircraft carriers on two sides of SCS...

Yes, Viet Nam capable of invade China in short term, and enough to force China take deal for exchange. It's the only way and only chance for Viet Nam to squeeze China and its economics collapses. In returned, northern Viet Nam totally destroy by China missiles. In this case, Viet Nam dies, China got badly wounded the other China enemies will takes advantages.

Yes, Viet Nam did not has chances to stands with PLA Navy's in short term, but its can be use tactics that will be hit and run ,ambush all China oil tanker ships, commercial ships, until China gives up or UN will send peacemaker for its security.
lol``your naive fantasy plays well```when China bullies viets no one would care for those sorry monkeys``because in real world only bullies got respects from others (just like in schools in old days, the weaker ones are always crying, and the big bully got all the attenctions and shag the girls you like``)

on terms of a naval combat scenario the PLAN would obliterate the Vietnamese navy does the VN even have a submarine? or any surface combatants that can stand a chance against the multiple and well equipped surface combatants of the PLAN? i'd doubt it

lol``your naive fantasy plays well```when China bullies viets no one would care for those sorry monkeys``because in real world only bullies got respects from others (just like in schools in old days, the weaker ones are always crying, and the big bully got all the attenctions and shag the girls you like``)

Then police will send warnings to the fat bully, and who crying is the bully... :cheesy:

Oh we went back a long time and it's sort like " we troll the troll", so to speak.

@ dunhill

All the way to Nanning? I think the local police forces and some volunteers can stop you invasion considering the old WWII equipments you have.

Let me put in this way:

If you are smarter than your boss, will you show them that you are the one and he just looks like clown?

Same thing, Viet Nam next to a big giant country and its always wants Viet Nam from time to time. Do you think what Viet Nam has will let China know?

Thus far, China attack Viet Nam first then Viet Nam has right to defense. More countries will support Viet Nam for weapons.

Who will support China when its start to attack Viet Nam? Plus, China has so many enemies around its and not included inside China. (Tibet, Xingjiang, Manchu, Inner Mongols)

It's does matter for If China attack Viet Nam in SCS, then there is no other choice for Viet Nam to attack back China on ground. Does not matter how long its will take for Viet Nam survives in tons of missile of the PLA. The most important thing that Viet Nam will drags China into the mud. Japan has more chances to take back whatever its business needs. India will takes back the lost land from China, N. Korea or S. Korea will do the same too. Philippines has no choice to attack back China troops on the islands has been occupied. China will be a big clusterfucked.

The fact is, if Japan, Korea, and Viet Nam joint fight together, its could tears China a parts. China PLA is not strong Navy as Japan, on ground force China not stronger than Korea and Viet Nam.

Don't get me wrong, China has more fire power but its lack of fighting experiences. Plus, one child policies will make all troops turns weeks due to the condition of its families pressurized.

So you are saying..

1. China will attack Vietnam 1st
2. Everyone will attack China once China attacks Vietnam
3. Vietnam wins

Little brother Vietnam has fantastic dreams... but is in for a rude awakening..

on terms of a naval combat scenario the PLAN would obliterate the Vietnamese navy does the VN even have a submarine? or any surface combatants that can stand a chance against the multiple and well equipped surface combatants of the PLAN? i'd doubt it

Well, according to the Viet members here they expect China to attack Vietnam 1st (highly unlikely), then expect every country in the region to attack China and then finally Vietnam wins.

I think you say about Champa people. Champa in vietnamese we call them: Viet Thuong people, we are in same Viets name in ancient time. Han and Man Chu are different.
Champa attacked Viets first to unitify our country, three time Champa over flooded Hanoi. After collapsing of Champa's Kingdom, Champa people turned back to to their original home land: Acer. Do you know where is the Island ? :enjoy:

Nation is nation, ethnic is ethnic, basic concept in the world.
Manchu people was the first to attack and divide from the Ming Dynasty, so?
Manchu and Han were both the posterity of ancient Dongyi, back to to their original home land you said.

[Champa attacked Viets first to unitify our country...]

Yeah, your country, that means you have no right to own the South, now I have to be very rude and silly just like you to support the independence of Champa people.

10 mill Man Chu people in China, the number isn't zero. I don't look at any chinese boy here, at least on PDF two boy admitted their root is Man Chu: peijingwalker and S10. Both of them deny independence for Man Chu Kuo. But others don't think so.

The so-called "Manchukuo" was not even a Manchu country but a puppet of Japan, how could Manchu people are that stupid to miss that history. The only homeland of Manchu people is and was China whether in Ming, Qing, Republic or CCP's Republic.
You, as a foreigner, are vainly, rudely attempt to on behalf of Manchu people - a part of the Family of Chinese ethnic groups. Why don't you just leave for a while and have a heart-searching.

Let me put in this way:

If you are smarter than your boss, will you show them that you are the one and he just looks like clown?

Same thing, Viet Nam next to a big giant country and its always wants Viet Nam from time to time. Do you think what Viet Nam has will let China know?

Thus far, China attack Viet Nam first then Viet Nam has right to defense. More countries will support Viet Nam for weapons.

Who will support China when its start to attack Viet Nam? Plus, China has so many enemies around its and not included inside China. (Tibet, Xingjiang, Manchu, Inner Mongols)

What all these nimble jumbles have to do with my post or are you trying to side step my question?

If the war start for today. Yes, Viet Nam does not has attack submarines yet, due to the weak points that its has, Viet Nam has more missile on ground to defense its coast. Plus, with air power support, and fast attack missile boats Viet Nam has, its believes could hold PLA Navy for last.

Thus far, PLA can not deploy 100% of its Navy to fight with Viet Nam, the distance that a PLA Navy killer right there. if 2 more years, then PLA still can not go any far due to Viet Nam submarines already deploy.

Well, according to the Viet members here they expect China to attack Vietnam 1st (highly unlikely), then expect every country in the region to attack China and then finally Vietnam wins.

if they come from the sea then you guys will stand no chance, however if they attack you through land invasion then its really hard to say considering the fact that much of Vietnam is country side and that treacherous guerilla warfare would probably prevail because i don't think China would want to spend all that manpower and money just for a couple of islands

Before the French invaded Vietnam in 1858, they had studied Vietnam and released a report that the Vietnamese dont know how to use guns, except for some ethnic minorities in mountainous areas.

But in 1858 the coalition of French-Spanish fired on Da Nang, and it takes 25 years to they can invade entire Vietnam. And until 1954, we captured more than 11 thousand French soldiers who were equipped modern weapons.

And then Americans were still not better...

Back
Top Bottom