What's new

If terrorists from Pakistan keep targeting India, surgical strike may be repeated: Rajnath Singh

That is called fatal attraction

This Indian surgical strike bragging has got to stop. It goes from laughable to pathetic to boring. Can't India come up with another name. A better sounding one than just copy the name from US and brag about it without a trace of fact.

When You Support TTP and BLA Terrorists It Does Become Our Business.

You Do An APS You Will Get An Uri In Return Learn to Live With It

As For Kargil For An Indian The Less Said The Better

I could post 1000 links suggesting otherwise. Kargil is widely acknowledged as Pakistan's act of aggression that just proved to be a case of egg on their face, where they faced massive embarrassment and its no surprise that we haven't seen such acts from Pakistan army thereafter but sure, there have been plenty of "non state actors" bombing strategic centers.

Your our enemy of course your presence in Afghanistan is our concern.

We will ensure you are blunted and harassed at every turn

Your obsession with us is and your regime's obessession is blinding you guys. India is way superior to Pakistan in terms of economy and we are looking to build a partnership with Afghanistan as it gives us a way into the central asia, similarly with Iran.

Everything is not Pakistan centric in India. Hopefully with CPEC, your boss China shifts your focus from India to economy. Trust me it wont be a choice then.

I think there are elections in some of the states so that's why this chest thumping poor souls can only get votes through Pakistan bashing. lol

We have 29 states in India and election of any state comes every 2 month on an average. So no point in saying that election may be coming. W have election all the time.

This Indian surgical strike bragging has got to stop. It goes from laughable to pathetic to boring. Can't India come up with another name. A better sounding one than just copy the name from US and brag about it without a trace of fact.

you think too highly of them to come up with something original! have they ever?

yea , ignorant Bhartiya fools forgot that there is a provision of chaar gawah if a r@pe victim wants to prove anything . 4 gawah nahi to r@pe nahi .

Indian =Rape.. Such Obsession..:lol:
Quite Astonishing actually...A nation which wanted the Proof of Purity From Sita..Turns out they do not need any proof of Sir-g-kal strike.. :lol:

Last edited:
When You Support TTP and BLA Terrorists It Does Become Our Business.

You Do An APS You Will Get An Uri In Return Learn to Live With It

As For Kargil For An Indian The Less Said The Better
In Kargil we captured multiple positions inside Pakistan:
However, for tactical reasons the Army thrice successfully crossed the LoC to capture tactically important features to facilitate vacating the intruders. The 27 Rajput battalion crossed the LoC south of Turtuk near NJ 9842; 14 Sikh battalion similarly captured a feature about a kilometre inside the Pakistani side of the LoC near Chorbat La while a Jat battalion captured a feature adjacent to the Kupwara sector. In the latter case, however, the soldiers had to withdraw west of the Mushkoh Valley after about 30 of them suffered frost bite. The Army continues to retain all the captured features.
httpwww,tribuneindia,com/mobi/news/sunday-special/kaleidoscope/the-height-of-challenge/243607.html

Additionally we also captured point 5770 from Pakistani controlled part in Siachen:
httpswwwdefence,pk/threads/the-capture-of-pakistani-bilal-post-pt-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/

Similarly point 5320 & 4875s were captured too:
=httpswww,newslaundry,com/2016/09/14/the-lost-operation-against-pakistan-in-chorbat-la

In Kargil we captured multiple positions inside Pakistan:

httpwww,tribuneindia,com/mobi/news/sunday-special/kaleidoscope/the-height-of-challenge/243607.html

Additionally we also captured point 5770 from Pakistani controlled part in Siachen:
httpswwwdefence,pk/threads/the-capture-of-pakistani-bilal-post-pt-5770-by-rajput-regt-in-siachen.434023/

Similarly point 5320 & 4875s were captured too:
=httpswww,newslaundry,com/2016/09/14/the-lost-operation-against-pakistan-in-chorbat-la

Your First Link Is Not Working.You 2nd Link Is The Viewpoint Of Your Ex Army Chief and 3rd Chorbat La You Expect Me To Believe The Account of An Indian Lieutenant General In A Third Rate Website About An 'Operation' For Which There Is No Official Record.

You Have To Do Better Than That Kid.At Least I Am Quoting Your Mainstream Media(Read Again Pakistan Captured At Least 6 Peaks)

http://www.rediff.com/news/2000/aug/30josy.htm

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2000/20000831/main4.htm

Even After Kargil Your Army Tried To Capture Point 5353 But Failed Miserably.Then They Started Making Excuses.Sometimes They Said 5353 Was A 'Minor Objective' Sometimes They Said Point 5353 Was Never Under
Indian Control.In Pakistan We Call This "Khisyani Billi Khamba Noche" :lol::lol:

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/near-tiger-hill-point-5353-still-pakoccupied/488505/

Your First Link Is Not Working.You 2nd Link Is The Viewpoint Of Your Ex Army Chief and 3rd Chorbat La You Expect Me To Believe The Account of An Indian Lieutenant General In A Third Rate Website About An 'Operation' For Which There Is No Official Record.

You Have To Do Better Than That Kid.At Least I Am Quoting Your Mainstream Media(Read Again Pakistan Captured At Least 6 Peaks)

Even After Kargil Your Army Tried To Capture Point 5353 But Failed Miserably. Then They Started Making Excuses.Sometimes They Said 5353 Was A 'Minor Objective' Sometimes They Said Point 5353 Was Never Under
Indian Control. In Pakistan We Call This "Khisyani Billi Khamba Noche" :lol::lol:

just put . after wwww and before com and it will work.

as I said we also captured six positions inside Pakistan. read again.

you are in no position to dismiss this as Indian sources as all sources on point 5353 are Indian too.
infact Pakistan army is silent on P5353 as it will expose Pakistan lost multiple positions on their side
and how they failed miserably.

there is no official record of 5353 either.

you just got BTFOd

Indian generals are a bilion times more credible than undispilned rag tag failed general like Musharraf.

just put . after wwww and before com and it will work.

as I said we also captured six positions inside Pakistan. read again.

you are in no position to dismiss this as Indian sources as all sources on point 5353 are Indian too.
infact Pakistan army is silent on P5353 as it will expose Pakistan lost multiple positions on their side
and how they failed miserably.

there is no official record of 5353 either.

you just got BTFOd

If Denial Gives You A Good Nights Sleep Then So Be It.I Have Quoted Your Media Because Your Media Seconds Our Narrative.You Quoting Your Own Media Does Not Strengthen Your Argument Because It Is Your Media.

If I Told You Pakistan Roundly Defeated India In Kargil and Provided A Pakistani Source Would You Believe Me No Questions Asked??????

Your Generals Are So Credible Why Don't They Take International Media With Them And Show Them Evidence of "Sir Jee Kal" Strikes.Your Generals Constantly Changed Statements Over Point 5353 To Play Down Their Loss Kargil.
The Recent Videos Of Indian Soldiers Being Fed Substandard Food And Army Rations Being Sold In The Open Market Is Proof Of How Credible Your Generals Are ROFL

Last edited:
If Denial Gives You A Good Nights Sleep Then So Be It.I Have Quoted Your Media Because Your Media Seconds Our Narrative.You Quoting Your Own Media Does Not Strengthen Your Argument Because It Is Your Media.

If I Told You Pakistan Roundly Defeated India In Kargil and Provided A Pakistani Source Would You Believe Me No Questions Asked??????
Only one denying facts is you.
The same newspapers you quoted Tribune India also says we captured multiple positions on Pakistani inside.

Infact the very first journalist to report on P5353 Praveen Swami also said that India captured two positions on Pakistani side incl P4875 in revenge.

If P5353 was a major victory and Pakistan captured it without loosing any own positions then it's surely your Arny would have boasted about but your Army is totally silent on it thus showing it wants to hide the situation.

Only one denying facts is you.
The same newspapers you quoted Tribune India also says we captured multiple positions on Pakistani inside.

Infact the very first journalist to report on P5353 Praveen Swami also said that India captured two positions on Pakistani side incl P4875 in revenge.

If P5353 was a major victory and Pakistan captured it without loosing any own positions then it's surely your Arny would have boasted about but your Army is totally silent on it thus showing it wants to hide the situation.

Here Is The Complete Story from Tribune India
‘6 Kargil heights in Pak control’
NEW DELHI, Aug 30 — In what could prove to be extremely damaging for the image of the Army and belie its various claims, a noted lawyer and JMM-supported Rajya Sabha member, Mr R.K. Anand, today claimed that not just Point 5353 but at least five other heights in Kargil were still under Pakistani domination.

Pointing out that the BJP-led NDA government had been avoiding a discussion in Parliament on the issue, the Congress member pointed out that Point Aftab-I, Point Saddle Ridge, Point Bunker Ridge, Shangruti and Dhalunag were still under Pakistani control. All these points are in Mushkoh Valley and Kaksar region on the Indian side along the Line of Control (LoC).

He also claimed that the explanation of the Indian Army that Point 5353 was never in Indian control, after the news broke out that it was still under the Pakistani control, was false. He cited an incident to point out that the extremely strategic position was apparently lost during the Pakistani intrusion into Kargil early last year.

He said that while the Army authorities were now claiming that the peak was on the LoC and formed part of the features, which India and Pakistani officials had agreed not to occupy under the 1972 agreement, India had in fact in the month of May last even made an attempt to recapture Point 5353, but it was repulsed by Pakistan. He claimed that the attack was led by Capt Navneet Mehta.

Accusing the Army authorities of indulging in “cover up operations”, Mr Anand demanded that a five-member all-party Parliamentary committee visit Point 5353 to ascertain the factual position.

Mr Anand claimed that reference to any grid map of the area drawn by Pakistani and Indian Generals in the wake of the 1972 Simla Agreement would clearly show that contrary to the claims made by the Director-General of Military Operations (DGMO) office, Point 5353 was 300 to 500 metres within the Indian side of the LoC and not on the no man’s land, as claimed by the Army.

Where Does It Say You Captured Positions

Want To Know What Swami Really Reported

Aul later tried to use these two heights to bring about a territorial exchange. In mid-August 1999, his efforts bore fruit, and both sides committed themselves to leave Points 5353, 5240, 4251 and 4875 unoccupied. Indian and Pakistani troops pulled back to their pre-Kargil position as part of a larger agreement between their respective DGMOs. In October that year, however, the deal broke down. Aul tasked the 16 Grenadiers to take Point 5240 and the 1/3 Gorkha Rifles to occupy Point 5353, choosing to vio late the August agreement rather than risk a Pakistani reoccupation of these positions. The operation was mishandled, and when the Pakistani troops detected the Indian presence on 5240, they promptly launched a counter-assault on Point 5353.

Pakistan rapidly consolidated its position on 5353 after the abortive Indian offensive. Concrete bunkers came up on the peak, and a road was constructed to the base of the peak of Benazir Post. And with Point 5353 and its adjoining area now linked by roa d to Pakistan's rear headquarters at Gultari, any attack will lead to a full-blown resumption of hostilities. No official from the Army or the Defence Ministry has, until the third week of September, denied this sequence of events.

According to Swami Indians Violated Agreement Forcing Pakistan To Take Action
It Does Not Vindicate You

Just Because Pak Army Is Not As Good As You Are I Making Noise On The Media Doesn't Mean They Can't Hold Their Own

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom