What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

It can't attract all. There is a reason why foreign companies set up shop in the first place in some states in the first place. Other than skilled educated labour, there is better education centres, hospitals, roads etc that was already developed in the first place. Chennai has like 40k resident Japanese and around 15k Koreans here. Bangalore has probably more white people and Mumbai much much more.

So it has to develop basic infra in the first place. I am really disappointed with Nitish Kumar. Even with 15 damn years at power he is yet to develop basic infra in his state with healthcare very poor and BJP is also responsible for this being part of power. While there is no jungle raj, there is no development either. Bihar has a grand total of 11 medical colleges, if you take central institute out of it, there is just grand 9 having yearly intake of less than 500. Tamil Nadu has around 30 + state medical coll with 3000 UG grads. It has another 25+ private ones as for well. UP has 18. This was the main reason why TN opposed NEET that students of states who have not invested in medical infra will study in states on whose money medical infra was created. It went silent when 10% cap was bought on. Without these inequalities addressed there will be no high tech industrial base in BIMARU states.

Manufacturing needs low cost skilled workers. Western and South Indian states have moved up the value chain. BIMARU states are ideal states for manufacturing provided those governments can get these people trained on those skills.

I cannot support anyone just cos one wears saffron robes. Yes, I expect miracles from a man whom you want to be a PM who has just 3 years of administrative experience. PM modi had like 13 years of administrative experience before he had a chance to be PM while leading his party to a hatrick in Gujarat.

UP has Ganga around it. It can be the food bowl of this nation if it can develop agri infrastructure. It has no reason to blame. MP has substantially improved too.

Let him show results first. If I want someone to be PM immediately it will either be Gadkari or Fadnavis for now.

lol :rofl: YOGI (47 years) senior than Modi(69 years) in administration,as he started his administration career from 1998 where as Modi from 2001.Actually Yogi deserve PM post before Modi.

Member of Parliament
Adityanath was the youngest member of the 12th Lok Sabha at 26. He has been elected to the Parliament from Gorakhpur for five consecutive terms (in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014 elections).

Manufacturing needs low cost skilled workers. Western and South Indian states have moved up the value chain. BIMARU states are ideal states for manufacturing provided those governments can get these people trained on those skills.

lol :rofl: YOGI (47 years) senior than Modi(69 years) in administration,as he started his administration career from 1998 where as Modi from 2001.Actually Yogi deserve PM post before Modi.

Member of Parliament
Adityanath was the youngest member of the 12th Lok Sabha at 26. He has been elected to the Parliament from Gorakhpur for five consecutive terms (in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009 and 2014 elections).

Lol. Was he minister in central or state? Did he lead UP elections? Hell Keshav Prasad Maurya was the state president and he and AS led all the planning with Modi as face. If Adityanath had been declared CM candidate before hand, we would have seen his administrative capability of win machine.

I have nothing against him as of yet. He is simply not PM material yet and yet to prove himself. But time is needed.

Lol. Was he minister in central or state? Did he lead UP elections? Hell Keshav Prasad Maurya was the state president and he and AS led all the planning with Modi as face. If Adityanath had been declared CM candidate before hand, we would have seen his administrative capability of win machine.

I have nothing against him as of yet. He is simply not PM material yet and yet to prove himself. But time is needed.

Before Modi got any state administration position Yogi WAS Loksabha MP (Central).

WTF is this PM Material???

He is better than Modi&Vajpayee and he is most hard working and honest politician, i am not discussing about khangress scums like nehru,rajiv&etc.

Back
Top Bottom