What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

With 99% Muslim population and 73 years Pakistan relentless efforts and support, even Kashmir is not independent and u are dreaming 'Independent West Bengal'? :rofl:

India is changed 2014 forever, nobody can change it and challenge it except whining.

very true .

Bangladeshis don't go to Kolkata to work. Don't bring up Bangladesh, way out of your league. :lol:

The GDP of Bangladesh is not only higher than that of WB, it is wayyyy higher than lawless BIMARU Bimar-walla Jharkhand, UP and Bihar where cow-belt Hindi-speaker Sanghis come from.

Ingrate scumbags from these states are taking all the jobs in WB taking advantage of loopholes.

Some scum ingrates. Migrating to another state and planning to take over that State politically as well!!

Bravo! :lol:
Falguni and her father were doing late night stroll

BSF regularly intercepts Bangladeshi millionaires out to buy companies in Kolkata at 2 in the night

Falguni and her father were doing late night stroll

BSF regularly intercepts Bangladeshi millionaires out to buy companies in Kolkata at 2 in the night

every city of india is full of bangladeshis . they keep going to Bangladesh illegally at will .

I think people of northindia will make him pm.

no way . BJP is losing it's ground day by day now .

Infact for the first time since I started following news in TN, where the politics is considerably anti north Indians, they are now 'asking' for them not to go. I also did not have a high opinion on the labourers before. But the truth is all political parties are keeping mum cos their business is now which is mainly in construction, real estate and agriculture, factories are shut down and without these labourers they cannot restart again. Tamils have moved up the value chain and while they prefer to do the same job in foreign shores, in domestic shores there are exteeme shortage to do basic labour works.

So again I am sorry and feel sorry if you have focked on the backside by an Indian in US. It happens a lot and being a Bangladeshi it's probably a norm on the job side and also in cricket. So stop whining and start working.

ha ha ha ....very true .:D

govt is providing busses and trains despite negative propaganda by rahul baba and prestitute journalists .
Where does he get the money for it?
Thanks to Presstitutes (desi&videsi) whining 24/7 against Modi from 2002,he became PM of India.... now they are against Yogi too. :rofl:
They don't want UP to prosper i guess

Bangladeshis are 100% behind this guy. The Balkanization of India has started. Lot of Southern States in addition to WB are also passing laws for more State Control of Infrastructure like Ports and are shunning migrant laborers from cow-belt Sanghi areas.

A more independent West Bengal is preferable to Bangladesh's interest.

BJP/Sanghis are now desperately trying to put in a Hindutva govt. in WB, but they won't succeed.

Mamata has a hang of it so relax

I think people of northindia will make him pm.

M South Indian Telugu(AP) guy want to see Yogi as PM.

Modi is too slow, currently we have only one person eligible to rule entire country that is one&only Yogi Adityanath ji.

M South Indian Telugu(AP) guy want to see Yogi as PM.

Modi is too slow, currently we have only one person eligible to rule entire country that is one&only Yogi Adityanath ji.

Nope. Until unless Yogi manages to transform UP he is not even on anyone's list. He has to prove himself first. Let him make UP self dependent without other state's money and then we will see if he is competent to be PM. Second he has to win multiple terms in UP for the first to happen, if at all.

Nope. Until unless Yogi manages to transform UP he is not even on anyone's list. He has to prove himself first. Let him make UP self dependent without other state's money and then we will see if he is competent to be PM. Second he has to win multiple terms in UP for the first to happen, if at all.

If BIMARU states can attract all the companies planning to move out from China then it would do wonders for India.

UP is land locked, densely populated and surrounded by poor states with almost 24 cr population.So, don't expect miracles from him (or from the state)but he will sure transform UP and we need him as PM urgently as Modi is not pro-active and aggressive.

If BIMARU states can attract all the companies planning to move out from China then it would do wonders for India.

It can't attract all. There is a reason why foreign companies set up shop in the first place in some states in the first place. Other than skilled educated labour, there is better education centres, hospitals, roads etc that was already developed in the first place. Chennai has like 40k resident Japanese and around 15k Koreans here. Bangalore has probably more white people and Mumbai much much more.

So it has to develop basic infra in the first place. I am really disappointed with Nitish Kumar. Even with 15 damn years at power he is yet to develop basic infra in his state with healthcare very poor and BJP is also responsible for this being part of power. While there is no jungle raj, there is no development either. Bihar has a grand total of 11 medical colleges, if you take central institute out of it, there is just grand 9 having yearly intake of less than 500. Tamil Nadu has around 30 + state medical coll with 3000 UG grads. It has another 25+ private ones as for well. UP has 18. This was the main reason why TN opposed NEET that students of states who have not invested in medical infra will study in states on whose money medical infra was created. It went silent when 10% cap was bought on. Without these inequalities addressed there will be no high tech industrial base in BIMARU states.

UP is land locked, densely populated and surrounded by poor states with almost 24 cr population.So, don't expect miracles from him (or from the state)but he will sure transform UP and we need him as PM urgently as Modi is not pro-active and aggressive.

I cannot support anyone just cos one wears saffron robes. Yes, I expect miracles from a man whom you want to be a PM who has just 3 years of administrative experience. PM modi had like 13 years of administrative experience before he had a chance to be PM while leading his party to a hatrick in Gujarat.

UP has Ganga around it. It can be the food bowl of this nation if it can develop agri infrastructure. It has no reason to blame. MP has substantially improved too.

Let him show results first. If I want someone to be PM immediately it will either be Gadkari or Fadnavis for now.

Back
Top Bottom