What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

An identity of servitude to the ruling masters

Live the rest of yiur life in a foreign man's home with the knowledge that you were forced to run away by your own people.

A religious asylum seeker.

Who the f*%k are you ? I belong to India, you belong to pakistan. Dont poke your nose in our internal affairs

Being a terrorist and retarded is not an "internal affair". It is a problem that is afflicting society. You need to be in prison or an asylum or both.

Live the rest of yiur life in a foreign man's home with the knowledge that you were forced to run away by your own people.

A religious asylum seeker.

Jamshedji - I am treated like a foreigner in India as well. Kya baat karta hai

It is a problem that is afflicting society. You need to be in prison or an asylum or both.
India would be depopulated then. Vast majority of the peaceful majority population would be behind bars. Along with their Parsi/Jain sidekicks.

India would be depopulated then. Vast majority of the peaceful majority population would be behind bars. Along with their Parsi/Jain sidekicks.

Naah. Parsis and Jain would be the ones figuring out how to make money out of any situation.

Being a Jihadi is extreme retard. You belong to either pakistan or in the company of 72 hoors

I am sure both options are better than what you did at your RSS Shakha - that is eat and drink bovine excrement.

Perhaps all that consumption of bovine excrement is what gave you all those shitty thoughts.

I am sure both options are better than what you did at your RSS Shakha - that is eat and drink bovine excrement.

Perhaps all that consumption of bovine excrement is what gave you all those shitty thoughts.

Why are you waiting then ? Please choose one of the choices. World be much peaceful without the likes of you

Why are you waiting then ? Please choose one of the choices. World be much peaceful without the likes of you

Still need to save the world from the Bovine excreta consumers like you, who go around cheerleading death and destruction.

So how many killings of Muslims did you cheer on today?

The TamBrahamin's spare ID is @Thamizh Puli. I busted his Muslim ID two years back. Was pretending to be a South Indian Muslim @Southie . Dumb guy did not even know the Kalima. That's the reason he holds a grudge against me. Used to provoke me and then report my posts to get me banned.

He acts so cute and innocent. Will join hands with Pakistanis to avoid ban. Will stab anyone in the back.

Total Feminine behavior. Reminds me of a girl who talks sweet to her friend in person. But insults her in front of others.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

you're barking up the wrong tree. I am not Southie or Northie and do not hold any grudge against you or anyone else. But yes, I am Tamil.

But is there a reason you tagged or was it just to give gaali ?

Back
Top Bottom