What's new

If states want UP migrant workers back they have to seek our permission: Yogi Adityanath

The only real Sanghi from Keral is you. Rest are beef eating posers.

Beef is good for you. You should try it.

1. There is no evidence Kapil mishra gathered the crowd since he himself was not there.
2. Even if he did gather a crowd for peaceful protest , there is nothing criminal about it.
3. Even if the muslims were protesting first, the Hindus still have the right to counter protest.
4. It was the muslim mob who attacked the Hindu protesters and that is how the riot started.

In fact, the riot was planed for a long time as was evidenced from the preparation for it caught on camera.

Anything that comes out of Sanghis mouths are lies and more lies.

As usual, good civilized discussion between Indians, no punches pulled.

Then ex Indian provocateurs come in and spread their poison.

And the thread goes down the drain.

As usual, good civilized discussion between Indians, no punches pulled.

Then ex Indian provocateurs come in and spread their poison.

And the thread goes down the drain.

Oh the good old Parsi is disappointed that he could not migrate and live the good life. He is stuck sucking up to Sanghis to ensure his survival

You spend way too much time on twirter n pdf for a young guy.
Since Delhi elections, I have been motivated to research Hindutva/Sangh because of the venomous campaign, before that I was chilled out completely.

Since Delhi elections, I have been motivated to research Hindutva/Sangh because of the venomous campaign, before that I was chilled out completely.

Would strongly advise chicks, recreational drugs, studies, and friends.

Back
Top Bottom