What's new

If Shahid Afridi is not included in the Pakistan cricket team, Arshi Khan will protest naked

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does that in delhi there will be like 1000s of men to gang rape that fat cow.
This is what I said ... i think she just having publicity stunt
Otherwise she will turn into buffalo

Well if she was pretty and in my pool I will never mind but dancing with her even watching her nude not a treat at least for me.
Yea I understand after all u are doctor

Are you sure what are you saying? All the actors of Bollywood homosexuals/ never heard it before.
Type their names space gay in google. It's an open secret no one wants to talk about.

I dont like basi bara ghosht
Sir ap basi gosht ki baat krty ho
Yahan log khotay kha jaty hein:rofl::P

Even girls being raped in Delhi without doing anything bad.

I have no idea of Manana is even a Muslim name my Name is Dr. Abdul Mannan (M.D) Mannan is one of the name attribute of Allah Almighty.
Sorry my mistake..mannan it was spell mistake

Just another reason for bollywood actresses to take their clothes off.
Just another excuse to coming limelight. I never heard her name same as punam pandey but after their threats we are knowing them. I hope PCB won't disappoint us. :-)

Actually watching someone nude kills the curiosity I like suspense which never end something like that.

Its OK bro.
Lol u making silence in here by posting this lol

Lol u making silence in here by posting this lol
Enjoy, this dance is my favorite since ages. Never loose a charm in my eyes performance, dance and Music every thing is excellent.

Really man many people present but no replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom