What's new

If Pakistan doesn't mend its way, Modi will have to press the nuclear button: Uddhav

@Rashid Mahmood - What would we do now ? :(
jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Useless thread se Pakistaniyo pagal ho raha hain!! :D

Yea bro.. It's tasty

Dunno I remember eating Wazwan (or something similarly called) at my cousin's place (they've retained their Kashmiri Culture) and I didn't like it....come to think of it I can't even remember what it was !

My palate is that of a Lahori ! :D

Yes there are hardliners..... and they are there in both sides right????? Yes uddav is elected but his influence is restricted to parts of mumbai and parts of maharashtra, beyond that he has no influence......

If Modi stand is going to be a hardliner (as i could read from your post) why did he invite nawaz in first place?????

Modi to get vote or Modi in opposition was something..... He cannot be the same when he is in power.... .But believe me he is not going to be like MMS either....
to gain international recognition as indian leader what else. The concerned countries have already showed their concern over Modi.

I am sure you know the meaning of word "Troll"..... A troll convey a message the way Udhhav did, and another poster would explain his position in a better way....So my point was he was trolling we Indians and pakistani's......
Imagine if he has made an example for Indian leaders (you can see some of such posts above)... You really want that????

Would you agree if someone from across the boarder say the same????

Shouting loud to make people (read people of Mumbai) believe that he is still relevant.....
u must hv kbown that making such comment on.indo pak relation is nothing new....
everyone knows nuke is not ab option anymore.....
he was resilient on his point of view on pakistan.....shiv sena always held this view nothing new...and this has increased since mumbai attack.... is iy crime to state one opinion.....
he is just being suspective from pakistan as till day they have not taken any measure to address the indian concern....its for pakistanii to prove they want peace and good relation...... and we have seen kargil...how peace goes with pakistan....

to gain international recognition as indian leader what else. The concerned countries have already showed their concern over Modi.

Not really.... Yes that is one of the point which he would be having in his mind..... Other countries who are showing their concerns can keep showing,

Back
Top Bottom