What's new

If Pakistan could go back to 1947 and do it all over again.

Even when there was a ussr. There was an important region called central asia.
You cannot conduct diplomacy with Central Asia. You deal with the USSR with all the pluses and minuses associated with that

Who gave you the right to ban slavery if it is permitted? Don't get me wrong, your stance is humane but a literalist may consider you a herectic using your own standards. That's the problem, for every puritan - there is someone even more puritanical.

And who gave you the entitlement to decalare hadith that are "sahi" versus galat? Who made you the authority? This is the problem. Every Muslim thinks his interpretation is supreme, dissenters be damned. Hence the age-old problem. This is why you see pakistanis murder each other based on how they pray.

You know what Quom-eh-lut is? It is Taliban demanding slave-brides, sex-slaves and underaged girls to recruit and lure fighters.
Would you be okay with the Taliban beating your mother for not wearing shuttle-cock burqa? Or would you want for her to have her day in court in front of an impartial judge based on due diligence and due process?

No sect? Are Sunnis, Shia and their sub-sects a figment of our imagination?

Why do you get to decide what is good for me?
Why do you get to interpret and then dictate what is right from wrong?
The slavery point is an example.
The taliban as true muslims is another.

Don't like the postmodernist world? Feel free to vacate the internet at your earliest convenience.

No. You have a parliament representing the will of the people which will reject such proposals outright. BUT YOU, A MERE INDIVIDUAL, DOES NOT GET TO DICTATE ANYTHING TO ME.

Where isn't there impurity in Pakistan? there is impurity in milk for babies, there is impurities in our pharmaceuticals. there is impurity in our seminaries. we are corrupt to the core in every institution. Real problems need real solutions not more of the same: religiosity.

poora lecture dekay bolo stop. wah bhaiya wah.
ok liberal first pls understand Islam and Islamic history. You severally lack knowledge of Hadith and its collections your whole narrative is what's fed to you by the west that Islam cant work Islam is not modern and its laws should be abolished, and will of the people is greater than the will of God this is what you are writing. Plus since when were Taliban setting up sex slaves and child brides? Bruh lmao. Its kind of sad to see a fellow Muslim give the same narrative as postmodernist atheists. I have no issue with technology i just have issue with postmodernist ideology and morals.

ok liberal first pls understand Islam and Islamic history. You severally lack knowledge of Hadith and its collections your whole narrative is what's fed to you by the west that Islam cant work Islam is not modern and its laws should be abolished, and will of the people is greater than the will of God this is what you are writing. Plus since when were Taliban setting up sex slaves and child brides? Bruh lmao. Its kind of sad to see a fellow Muslim give the same narrative as postmodernist atheists. I have no issue with technology i just have issue with postmodernist ideology and morals.
Baat sun. Meray chanda meray munna. Get out of this i am the best my morals are the best mode. Wake up and take a look around at the world and yourself.

Pray to allah but tie your camel.

Baat sun. Meray chanda meray munna. Get out of this i am the best my morals are the best mode. Wake up and take a look around at the world and yourself.

Pray to allah but tie your camel.
I am not the best of morals you know just wait some years we all know we are in the end times.

I am not the best of morals you know just wait some years we all know we are in the end times.
Uff allah. mai satke. Itni modesty aap pr suit nahee karti hazoorewala.
You cannot conduct diplomacy with Central Asia. You deal with the USSR with all the pluses and minuses associated with that
This is self-evident. In other news, rain is wet.

yes, and i believe this time around the muslims who decided to stay back will also tag along

I would have neutered NS's Abba Ji as soon as he entered Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom