What's new

if pak army is taking preliminary tests before recruitment why 60% marks in Fsc are prerequisite???

Army is one way to support Pakistan. Any field you go you can be a blessing for people.

recently the registration for PMA LC 140 has started and i applied with 60% marks in matric and 50% marks in Fsc but i am not eligible to even apply for "evaluation".this doesn't makes any sense to me.why? because the marks that i got in Fsc represent how good i have memorized the books in the Fsc syllabus.they in anyway don't show the rest of my abilities and skills.

lets say there is a person who has some exceptional skills and is determined to utilize them for the greater good of pak army but he is not allowed to do so just because he couldn't memorize the stuff which wont be useful to him for the rest of his life.
in my opinion everybody should have the chance to serve their country.
since there are lots of people here who know about military so i want to have their opinion on this...

Percentage doesn't represent talent or skills
But it does represent effort
It shows how much effort you put into something to achieve something and if you couldn't put enough effort in education where you were paying for, and where your entire life is to depend on.
How are you to be considered to be eligible for the army and why should the nation invest on your training if you might not be at par for putting in that effort in the end?

Pre-requisites to apply for an officer in Army, Navy and Air Force. You can repeat your subjects to get atleast 60% and qualify for this purpose. Don't loose your heart. Bravo

You cannot expect to become an officer when you never worked hard in your life. You failed in your 13 year of education how do you expect someone to give you a chance wen you never gave yourself a chance.
But work hard now and hope for the best.

Well this happens when every young man in a population of 200 millions wants to join army. They are making criteria tougher each day..they have to.

Oh 60% is very fair...I think a huge number of people will be able to apply. It should not be lowered. We need good people in army. Though I haven't studied through this metric school system but I have some relative who have gone through this system and most of them scored more than 80% with normal study habits and effort. Higher score may not represent whether a person is better human being overall but at least it represents some level of dedication and seriousness for education.

However since you are an aspirant and want to join PA, as suggested by some members, work hard to get higher scores in your next degree and apply again... Wish you best of luck for the future..
Lets chant together. Long live Pakistan and Pakistan army.

Last edited:
recently the registration for PMA LC 140 has started and i applied with 60% marks in matric and 50% marks in Fsc but i am not eligible to even apply for "evaluation".this doesn't makes any sense to me.why? because the marks that i got in Fsc represent how good i have memorized the books in the Fsc syllabus.they in anyway don't show the rest of my abilities and skills.

lets say there is a person who has some exceptional skills and is determined to utilize them for the greater good of pak army but he is not allowed to do so just because he couldn't memorize the stuff which wont be useful to him for the rest of his life.
in my opinion everybody should have the chance to serve their country.
since there are lots of people here who know about military so i want to have their opinion on this...
Wow 50 percent is piss poor mate, how on earth did you achieve this feat.
The only chance you have is to either give exams for improvement or do a bachelors with atleast 60pc. I woke advise you to chose the former.
The army is not changing policies for anyone, 60 pc is Fsc is a piece of cake, even a dimwit like myself got 75pc with the bate minimum of effort

Baby who told you army requires gifted intellectual personnel. They need docile submissive men with physical bravado who can comply with orders without questions. Not someone who has the intellect to question.

So this criteria given their requirement is very apt :)
Says the guy who would never be able to hack it in the army.
Take your opinions and shove then

Dear I work as a consultant in Development Financial Institution. I give you daddies loan to spend on their big toys weapons.

BTW you are right. I will never be able to hack it in the army. I provide intellectual capital. Pakistan has enough people who can provide physical and manual labour. to PA lower cadres. Thanks :)
And I am the President of Mars and you are lucky I don't vaporize you right where you are sitting.
Enough of the make belief you are probably a 10 year old kid for all I know.
Keep you pessimistic views to yourself.

Thank you daddy. BTW India has already launched a mission on Mars. Please spend you energies there instead of nuking me.

In sub-continent on both sides we just have idiotic war mongering generals trying to hype up the public through nationalistic fervor to curry favour with them.

I have work to do would resume it in evening after my work. You see I am playing with Lego bricks :)
Son, Why don't you make a fucking brain out of the lego bricks and put it in your thick skull.
25 and still playing with lego bricks, I guess you were right in saying that you would never hack it in the army or any where else for that matter.

So you mean to say that army should consult you first and then appoint recruits?
don't try to put words in my mouth i never said such thing...it would be stupid to appoint recruits after consulting from non professionals like me..but neither do i say that the army should ignore the suggestion from someone even if its viable and logically accurate...

Nothing personnel friend, but 50% in FSC is bad. You should have repeated FSC-1 again once you scored low marks rather than continued with the second year. Repetition would had helped you to secure better percentage.
thank you for your suggestion bro that thought did crossed my mind once but due to some financial reasons i wasn't able to do it....and now its too late..

Percentage doesn't represent talent or skills
But it does represent effort
It shows how much effort you put into something to achieve something and if you couldn't put enough effort in education where you were paying for, and where your entire life is to depend on.
How are you to be considered to be eligible for the army and why should the nation invest on your training if you might not be at par for putting in that effort in the end?
hmmm..unlike others you make quite a sensible point that why should army invest on me if i am not a hardworking person...and my life doesn't depend on me getting educated or getting recruited in the army so is the case for many others...and besides there could be many other reasons why i shouldn't be granted commissioned,say i lack leadership skills...the purpose of me having this conversation is not get commission in the army instead i am here to talk about something which prevents some very skillful people from serving their country...and lets just suppose for a moment that percentage does represents hard work to achieve something u desire..if one is less hardworking he might be more intelligent or might have other useful skills that could substitute the hard work..hard work isn't the only solution,some times you have to use wit as well.regardless of what type of person one is the thing that should be of great concern is getting the job done in the most efficient way possible...

Well this happens when every young man in a population of 200 millions wants to join army. They are making criteria tougher each day..they have to.
they are surely making the criteria tougher but not effective...

Son, Why don't you make a fucking brain out of the lego bricks and put it in your thick skull.
25 and still playing with lego bricks, I guess you were right in saying that you would never hack it in the army or any where else for that matter.

Thanks I already did made a brain. Your brain as I am curious how they work. They don't make the likes of your brains anymore. I want to see how they function. I'll share the results with PA. We might see some improvement then :)

BTW it true I can never hack it in the army. I cannot march to someone else orders. My dog does that. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom