What's new

If Modi does not come this time, India will never be a super power we dream of!

Does she even know the definition of a superpower?
If China was in the same state as India, I'll be like this....
ostrich-with-head-in-sand_u-l-q1068360.jpg

Last edited:
Superpower is by definition what India will become on 11:59 IDT (India Designated Time, which all the world must follow), December 31st, 2019. There was an Indian scientist that said India would have a moon base in 10 years. Wrong! India will have a moon base in less than four months under Modi ji's guidance and Hindutvanauts will designate the entire moon.

You will look up at 12:01 IDT, January 1st, 2020 and see the moon brown. That's when you'll know that India has become a superpooer superpower.

Superpower is by definition what India will become on 11:59 IDT (India Designated Time, which all the world must follow), December 31st, 2019. There was an Indian scientist that said India would have a moon base in 10 years. Wrong! India will have a moon base in less than four months under Modi ji's guidance and Hindutvanauts will designate the entire moon.
Long time buddy. You stopped posting much?

Long time buddy. You stopped posting much?
Long time no see as well. I've been busy these last few and had to cut down some of my questionable extracurricular activities.:D

Long time no see as well. I've been busy these last few and had to cut down some of my questionable extracurricular activities.:D
I won't question those questionable extracurricular activities :D I've been coming less here too. Just checking on some updates and trolling a bit. :D

Back
Top Bottom