What's new

if ISI reacted and give response to Raw indian would be blown in the air .. Dr Shahid Masood.

Show us the whole film and not tailor. We are eager to see it. Just remember that there will be a reaction and it shall be hvery harsh.

if somthing happen in india you will hear Pakistan than anything els in india.. and i would like to see the face of your defence minister Dovgal.... indian are just fail to realize that not sending any massage in india doesnt mean they are not capable of its a massage of warning and offer to stay away before any incidence.. there is small trailer you see in Kashmir.. Kashmir with Pakistani Flag either your agency incopitenant , fail to realize or become close eyes dove.

if somthing happen in india you will hear Pakistan than anything els in india.. and i would like to see the face of your defence minister Dovgal.... indian are just fail to realize that not sending any massage in india doesnt mean they are not capable of its a massage of warning and offer to stay away before any incidence.. there is small trailer you see in Kashmir.. Kashmir with Pakistani Flag either your agency incopitenant , fail to realize or become close eyes dove.
I couldn't understand a word you said!!
And 'Dovgal' is India's defence minister? :sarcastic: Who the heck is Dovgal? :blink:

Show us the whole film and not tailor. We are eager to see it. Just remember that there will be a reaction and it shall be hvery harsh.

there is nothing you can do anything els than you have been doing in Kashmir from past 40 years.. just remember our weakness maybe you know who you and your RAW have been exploiting when you will find yours it will be salt on your wounds.. becareful what you wish for .. you might get it.

there is nothing you can do anything els than you have been doing in Kashmir from past 40 years.. just remember our weakness maybe you know who you and your RAW have been exploiting when you will find yours it will be salt on your wounds.. becareful what you wish for .. you might get it.

We know very well the human right condition In Azad Kashmir, Baluchistan etc and how the people are eliminated and thrown out of Chopper. Had somebody raised Indian flag in Azad Kashmir, They would have been eleiminated by ISI. So better you talk less about Kashmir is better.

We know very well the human right condition In Azad Kashmir, Baluchistan etc and how the people are eliminated and thrown out of Chopper. Had somebody raised Indian flag in Azad Kashmir, They would have been eleiminated by ISI. So better you talk less about Kashmir is better.

Living in Bollywood i guess.. you need to come back to reality and check whats going on ground.. INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR (IOK) might be beautiful but indian army made it Hell to those who have been living there... in Azad kashmir no one ever find any unknow graves but IOK human rights did.. there is no army in Azad kashmir but on LOC...
Balochistan is not Bangal so keep your dream on all you gonna lose hope money and men sooner or later you will not you wont find anyone in Afg who your RAW using to send terrorists in Pak.. imagin if we let them go to india specially IOK ..
i am just waiting that how your media gonna cry after one incidence..
i want you to keep dance on.

Living in Bollywood i guess.. you need to come back to reality and check whats going on ground.. INDIAN OCCUPIED KASHMIR (IOK) might be beautiful but indian army made it Hell to those who have been living there... in Azad kashmir no one ever find any unknow graves but IOK human rights did.. there is no army in Azad kashmir but on LOC...
Balochistan is not Bangal so keep your dream on all you gonna lose hope money and men sooner or later you will not you wont find anyone in Afg who your RAW using to send terrorists in Pak.. imagin if we let them go to india specially IOK ..
i am just waiting that how your media gonna cry after one incidence..
i want you to keep dance on.

If you want than I can post the video of Pakistn itself about killing bloach and selling their meat. 500 kids and 600 adults have disappeared. Azad Kashmir never get any representation in government or Army. So lets us not engage in mud slugging and stick to the topic. I can post 10 source of Pakistan itself against every fake reference quotted by you.

If you want than I can post the video of Pakistn itself about killing bloach and selling their meat. 500 kids and 600 adults have disappeared. Azad Kashmir never get any representation in government or Army. So lets us not engage in mud slugging and stick to the topic. I can post 10 source of Pakistan itself against every fake reference quotted by you.
open a new post then..lets see what lie you have got..
its Pak Army not indian who kill its own people..

open a new post then..lets see what lie you have got..
its Pak Army not indian who kill its own people..

Evrybody knows who people are nurtured feeding lies. Evrbody knows who use Terrorist as a proxy to kill innocent people. Everybody knows that who are hanged for crime in large numbers in friendly country like saudi.

Totally Agreed with Dr. Shahid
But unfortunately we did not have strong govt like India. That answer in same ton of Indian Ministers and Coordinators
But we Have more Responsive and Calm army then India. That is our Pride, Honor and Dignity. OUR ISI speaks with humanity and our ISI is able to do anything in India but we are focusing in Pakistan right now.

Evrybody knows who people are nurtured feeding lies. Evrbody knows who use Terrorist as a proxy to kill innocent people. Everybody knows that who are hanged for crime in large numbers in friendly country like saudi.

if everybody knows then why dont you specially indian raiz its voice are you too scared .. yet we see millions of indian going there and working 100 thousands of nurses in SA, so many businessmen labours from india.. why this double face
lets forget about everyone cuz no one took you seriously when you were crying for mumbai..
go to court of justice and file case if you are so concern.. we have give enough warning to india they know they have been involve in terrorism and its indian army whos doing the job.. we have seen recently samjotha express incidence and boat incidence.pas it was babri masjid and golden temple.. there are million more like Kashmir Asam nagaland bihar etc. how much lie you have to spreak to keep your people in dark..

This is from 17 Dec 1971
Rare-newspapers-Rare-Edition-of-Dawn-December-17-1971-War-Till-Victory-Yahyas-pledge-Old-and-rare-newspapers.jpg

18 Dec
3114191335_dc47ffab4e.jpg

It says white house blames India. but the fact is..The principals of white house the core has always been in favor of India.. indirectly . I don't know what love they have with India.

It says white house blames India. but the fact is..The principals of white house the core has always been in favor of India.. indirectly . I don't know what love they have with India.
Nope. Read history .... lol They loved pakistan and repeatedly said that India will breakup in a decade or so after independence.
When the british first came they actually found it easier to work with muslims because of the one book one god one prophet model.
Anyway Pakistan should have been smarter and imported the one thing US has the best, its education system in science and tech. You guys would have beaten countries like South Korea

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom