What's new

If India makes more longrange ICBMs, Beijing may help Pakistan do the same, says Chinese state media

Doesn't affect us. Pakistan can build Ballistic missiles to reach the Moon and it won't matter to us.

What is important for us is that we can target every nation on the face of Earth. Period.

That means, China, we are building missiles that will cover every inch of you whether from land or sea.

And those will never be fired.............to fire those must have some balls.....

Can you please point out those 55 technologies that Pakistan can't produce as well as 81 that India produces on it's own?
Number of MCTR Technologies produced by the following nations out of total 94 technologies:

India : 81
Pakistan : 39
China : 92
Iran: 21
Israel: 74
Turkey: 4
USA:94
UK:94
Russia:94
France: 93
Japan: 93
Saudi Arabia:0
North Korea:25
South Africa : 34
South Korea: 42
Vietnam: 0
http://www.mtcr.info/english/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf
You can check out details for any tech on MTCR website.
Let's go for Turbofans, the basic thing in cruise missile, India is listed for global production of TurboFans, Pak isn't.
End of the story!
(And if you know, Babur-3 video has been proved fake.)

That additional front is already there. There's already tension between Vietnam and China and it's rather US that's trying to bring Vietnam/Phillipines/Japan/South Korea together and now adding India to the mix to try to contain China. US is the key player that can provide significantly superior armament to Vietnam. No offense but India is not yet in the position to play such strategy games of the global scale nor does India possess some advanced indigenous weapons to empower Vietnam with.

To put it in another word, India is a card, it's not a player in the international relationships.

Really? By so called Indian experts I assume.
Come on our Forum, not expert we proved it ourselves.:enjoy:
Experts must have stole our work.
To put it in another word, India is a card, it's not a player in the international relationships.
Or to put real world, it's a step below US-China in geopolitical scenario, it's Taiwan actually who can be used as a card, India is too much for being called card.
Off Topic:- faithful friend, you have finally lost me completely now. I was reading Pakistani ICBMs thread where are tracked your comment:
"If India can do it why not Pakistan?"
Praise for an unconfirmed project (no issue with them though) but you keep spewing troll against everything Indian till it's achieved!:lol:

Let's take example of Indian Weapons export thread.

India should not coward into Chinese threats, Go make more long range missiles....please :)

This is proving what everyone already knew. It's like pakistan threatening india that they would support terror against them. Also this shows that pakistan never had any capability to create is own system.

What is pakistan in that case

This is proving what everyone already knew. It's like pakistan threatening india that they would support terror against them. Also this shows that pakistan never had any capability to create is own system.

What is pakistan in that case

Pakistanis in here never brag about being a superpower. Neither do Chinese. Only Indians like to brag too much.

Number of MCTR Technologies produced by the following nations out of total 94 technologies:

India : 81
Pakistan : 39
China : 92
Iran: 21
Israel: 74
Turkey: 4
USA:94
UK:94
Russia:94
France: 93
Japan: 93
Saudi Arabia:0
North Korea:25
South Africa : 34
South Korea: 42
Vietnam: 0
http://www.mtcr.info/english/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf
You can check out details for any tech on MTCR website.
Let's go for Turbofans, the basic thing in cruise missile, India is listed for global production of TurboFans, Pak isn't.
End of the story!

First of all, the link you have provided for the document is not working. The correct link to the document is :
http://mtcr.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf

Secondly, it's a 320 page document; where is the reference to only 39 technologies that Pakistan produces, give me the page number?

Also, where does it says India produces 81 technologies out of 94 that you are referring to? Give me the page number?

(And if you know, Babur-3 video has been proved fake.)

Oh please, don't get us started on your experts; we know how capable they are. Stick to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
First of all, the link you have provided for the document is not working. The correct link to the document is :
http://mtcr.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/MTCR_Annex_Handbook_ENG.pdf

Secondly, it's a 320 page document; where is the reference to only 39 technologies that Pakistan produces, give me the page number?

Also, where does it says India produces 81 technologies out of 94 that you are referring to? Give me the page number?
Some other member (Chinese) provided me, he must be knowing.
Again for relevance, India produces Turbfans, Pak doesn't, no question of cruise missile.
Oh please, don't get us started on your experts;
Those experts must have stole our analysis.:crying:
Otherwise we have created a multipage analysis.
we know how capable they are. Stick to the topic at hand.
This is very much related. Don't ask why.

Really? By so called Indian experts I assume.

Oh please, don't get us started on your experts; we know how capable they are. Stick to the topic at hand.

If they say fake let them say fake. We cannot convince every troll from across the border nor do we need to. All it will invite is simply trolling. Their so called great analysis thread on IDF filled with abuse and rubbish is simply not worth it. Despite my wish, deterrent and others destroyed their so called expert and frankly childish analysis which only somebody blindly deluded would do and all they can bring now is how its simply impossible.

Quite frankly two test are on cards and will happen due to the progress of their work we have seen and followed and heard by our top ranked and professional posters. One was this. An SLCM and the other is MIRV. Man I have no idea what hell opens when we test MIRV

Some other myember (Chinese) provided me, he must be knowing.
Again for relevance, India produces Turbfans, Pak doesn't, no question of cruise missile.

You are sir a liar and spreading propaganda.

At first, you provided the wrong link to the document hoping no one is going to check it. I have gone through the whole document and there is no mention of your arguments in it. Infact, there are sections especially like unmanned combat aerial vehicle where they have specifically listed Pakistan and there is no mention of India anywhere in that list.

How do you know Pakistan doesn't produce turbo fans? Just the same way you concluded Pakistan doesn't have the capability to produce 55 technologies out of 94 required in missile programs? We don't like to advertise and brag about our capabilities; when a message is intended to be sent, you see a test like the Submarine Launched Cruise Missile. Now try to deny it as much as you like, you know it and the Indians including your armed forces know our capability and that is the reason you guys are having sleepless nights and your media is going gaga about our capability.

I know for sure you are not an expert in anything, so don't try to be one.

@Horus @Oscar @Manticore @TaimiKhan @WAJsal @waz @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Zaki

I would like to report this poster for spreading propaganda. I have asked proof of his arguments that he specially mentioned were included in a document from MTCR which I have gone through personally and found no arguments there that he attributed to the document. He should be banned or at least severely reprimanded.

Back
Top Bottom