What's new

If Burma won’t take Rohingya Muslims why won’t you, Bangladesh?

How much have died in Karachi?? Do we call 5000 of children in India dying everyday a genocide?

Im sure you know the diffrence one is a blood bath taking part in Karachi on a daily basis with guns so why does the UN not interfere in that? more people been killed yet its not being called a 'genocide'

How much have died in Karachi?? Do we call 5000 of children in India dying everyday a genocide?

Im sure you know the diffrence one is aa blood bath taking part in Karachi on a daily basis with guns so why does the UN not interfere in that? more people been killed yet its not being called a 'genocide'

Im sure you know the diffrence one is aa blood bath taking part in Karachi on a daily basis with guns so why does the UN not interfere in that? more people been killed yet its not being called a 'genocide'

I'm sure you know there are more gun related deaths in the US than the entire world. Why does UN not interfere in that?

Muslims getting killed in a non Islamic country is always a genocide on pdf...

You're right... All Indian Muslims are "ISI agents" as quoted by your own people. :)

Why are people calling it a 'genocide'? is what I don't understand more people have died in Karachi in last few months compared to this.

The topic is not about Karachi, but I can understand the Indian obsession with Pakistan in everything. As for the Rohingya, the UN considers them to be one of the most persecuted groups on the planet.

The indoctrinated Indian bigotry against ethnic Bengali Muslims won't change that reality.

I'm sure you know there are more gun related deaths in the US than the entire world. Why does UN not interfere in that?

You're right... All Indian Muslims are "ISI agents" as quoted by your own people. :)

There was another chap here on PDF who made a thread that over 20,000 Muslims had been killed in Burma :disagree: why would you spread such lies to create further communal tension when everyone knows not even 100 have died in the riot. It seems there is a new thread on this topic being opened up every hour or something when people should be more concerned with their own country.

The topic is not about Karachi, but I can understand the Indian obsession with Pakistan in everything. As for the Rohingya, the UN considers them to be one of the most persecuted groups on the planet.

The indoctrinated Indian bigotry against ethnic Bengali Muslims won't change that reality.

Fine but must we have 50 threads on the one issue? or make wild lies that 20,000 have been killed? if we want a serious debate on this without creating further tension based on fabrication.

Because BD is already over populated!! Don't force refugee taking in on BD, it will hurt BD economy... Besides Im sure India can too???

i had only one hindu teacher... thats it
in your whole life you had only 1 teacher?

not as persecuted as pak's minorities

There was another chap here on PDF who made a thread that over 20,000 Muslims had been killed in Burma :disagree: why would you spread such lies to create further communal tension when everyone knows not even 100 have died in the riot. It seems there is a new thread on this topic being opened up every hour or something when people should be more concerned with their own country.

I am sure that other chap would have been from the land of fake wiki leaks... :)

Well Bangladesh might take them in, but if they come to India, specially state like Assam where there is already violence relating to illegal immigrant it would be another headache for the Indian government.

I believe Rohingya's are of Bangladeshi ethnicity, besides they have no connections to India specially the North East Indians. It becomes the prerogative of Bangladesh to partially absorb some of their immigrants, also the one's who are in India or to stay silent and let the events take its course.

I don't get this? they reproduce like bunnies and illegally cross country fences and pollute other people's land and when asked to leave they ask for their illegally occupied land? this kind of reasoning means the scores of pole vaulters who have come to India will start demanding Indian land or will create problems to the ethnic inhabitants of that place.

The only solution is to drive them all towards their land of origin, fence up the whole border and whoever is adamant to not leave should be sent to desolate refugee camps.
You need to shut up when you don't know about the topic! These Rohingyas are not recent migrants they are living there for centuries. arakan is adjacent to Bangladesh. Most of them have migrated there before 1850

You need to shut up when you don't know about the topic! These Rohingyas are not recent migrants they are living there for centuries. arakan is adjacent to Bangladesh. Most of them have migrated there before 1850

I ignored his post because he is just spouting his hateful indoctrination against Bangladeshis. It's a lost cause with these people.

This blog article title is misleading, probably deliberately so, trying to attract attention with sensationalism. The author is proposing:

- Muslim world should fund the rehabilitation of refugees
- Bangladesh should take the refugee's in distress, fleeing Burma

But the title sounds like:

- since Burma would not give them citizenship
- Bangladesh should accept them all as their own citizen or at least as refugees

This blog article title is misleading, probably deliberately so, trying to attract attention with sensationalism. The author is proposing:

- Muslim world should fund the rehabilitation of refugees
- Bangladesh should take the refugee's in distress, fleeing Burma

But the title sounds like:

- since Burma would not give them citizenship
- Bangladesh should accept them all as their own citizen or at least as refugees
Nice interpretation buddy.
So are you going to help the refugees and embrace them as your brothers??

Nice interpretation buddy.
So are you going to help the refugees and embrace them as your brothers??

Most Bangladeshi people including myself support allowing the refugee's fleeing Burma to stay, but Hasina led RAWami govt. is refusing them, because they think they are Jamati.

Back
Top Bottom