What's new

If Anti-Israel Propaganda Becomes Too Ridiculous Will Nobody Believe it?

Exaggeration in no way justifies discounting all the casualties, and talking of exaggeration how about the enormous exaggeration regarding holocaust numbers? In the end it's only what side you want to believe, the other one is always a liar.

People who take care to count the casualties from reputable sources are in no doubt that casualties on the Arab side have been vastly exaggerated. That's part of the anti-Israel propaganda out there.
If this isn't an empty claim than you can surely be more specific.

In the end it's only what side you want to believe, the other one is always a liar.

If you believe this then why do you bother to post in such a thread? If everything is "propaganda" and nothing is factual reality, or "truth", then why even form an opinion? As for me I do believe in factual reality. I believe that millions of Jews died in the German Holocaust, and I believe that thousands of both Israelis and Palestinians have died since 1948 in the conflict over the existence of Israel. Of course there is the problem of who can be termed a "Palestinian". Until July 1988, there were no Palestinians, only Jordanians, who were dying on the Arab side. Most likely more Palestinians have died than Israelis because Israeli war-fighting has been so far superior. However, it could be that more non-combatant Israelis have died than have non-combatant Palestinians. Because of Palestinian propaganda, we will probably never know the truth about this latter question, because Palestinian propaganda obfuscates who is a combatant and who is an "innocent."

Back
Top Bottom