What's new

IED attack in Pasni.

What is sorting it defined as?
As far as I have seen frustration its one of the four
1. Fire Bajwa
2. Imran is traitor
3. Where are MRAPs
4. Where is our intel

1. Has no actual in-depth reasons for pros and cons attached to it along with an assessment of inter-institution politics and power structure.

2. same applies above with even lesser understanding of on the ground situation both in Balochistan with its weak political stability and that of the general government

3.ownership of MRAPs vs ownership of VT4s - make a decision that included many inefficient processes and inherent “corruption” of procurement interests clashing.

4. Intel gathering has a hundred avenues and ten different channels with assessments. Unless you are suggesting that somehow the performance could be better than CENTCOM with “gorgon stare” Predators, best Sigint and imaging in the world that still had IeD attacks happening every other month?

Finally, if mods or staff have purported connections - that doesn’t mean General Bajwa or other leadership is their doting uncle who will discard all other priorities or interests to listen to their beloved nephew and do the Musharraf line(which was BS most of the time anyway) of “Mein ne keh diya hai, hojaye ga”.
Lastly, PDF is the wrong avenue to voice these frustrations if you expect actions on them. Unless you think that by virtue of adding defense to its name its somehow officially or unofficially linked to the military? The servers are in the United States - maybe this is run by the NSA?
First off all don't put words in mouth and stop assuming you answer your own 4 points because they are based on your assumptions. my question and frustration is it's been 2 years and every other day it's a similar attack and in these 2 years have we got any statement from bajwa regarding the lawlessness and clear destruction going on in Baluchistan. Secondly Tu musharaf da abba ve how the hell do you know he was Bullshiting,You can assume BS but when we assume we are not in our senses. In conclusion and with great evidence that being 2 years off evidence we can confidently say bajwa has done zilch about the situation in Baluchistan except hold couple off meetings. In Britain we like to call these type off meetings same shit but different day

First off all don't put words in mouth and stop assuming you answer your own 4 points because they are based on your assumptions. my question and frustration is it's been 2 years and every other day it's a similar attack and in these 2 years have we got any statement from bajwa regarding the lawlessness and clear destruction going on in Baluchistan. Secondly Tu musharaf da abba ve how the hell do you know he was Bullshiting,You can assume BS but when we assume we are not in our senses. In conclusion and with great evidence that being 2 years off evidence we can confidently say bajwa has done zilch about the situation in Baluchistan except hold couple off meetings. In Britain we like to call these type off meetings same shit but different a day
In other words - you just need to vent someplace and PDF is the spot for it. Please go ahead, if it satisfies you to blame mods or admin for these attacks then do so as well. In the queen’s english its called as “ranting”.

In other words - you just need to vent someplace and PDF is the spot for it. Please go ahead, if it satisfies you to blame mods or admin for these attacks then do so as well. In the queen’s english its called as “ranting”.
Am not blaming anyone except those who are to be blamed no need to get your knickers in a twist and get defensive if you can comprehend the queen's English then you shall certainly know who am blaming but since you have an bad habit off assuming things you fail to realise the obvious. And before I go my way the Queen also said Sod those who are to be Sodded hope you get the gist

5 soldiers were martyred when a flood hit their car 1 soldier is still missing.
The martyrs include:
1.Lieutenant Colonel Fayyaz Ahmed
2.Subedar Zafar
3.Lance Naik Akhtar
4.Sepoy Fazal Alam
5.Naik Abdul Rahman Jafar.

Sepoy Barkat is still missing.
RIP.
Don't you guys get fed up of our soldiers dying every single day.

The martyrs include:
2.Subedar Zafar
3.Lance Naik Akhtar
4.Sepoy Fazal Alam

RIP.

Well for whatever reason you are opening threads on each and every incident.
No we are not fed up but rather saddened at our losses, however sadly accidents can not be avoided.

Well for whatever reason you are opening threads on each and every incident.
No we are not fed up but rather saddened at our losses, however sadly accidents can not be avoided.
When did I open a thread I simply posted it on a existing thread whatever I do there is no need to be hostile over it.

The martyrs include:
2.Subedar Zafar
3.Lance Naik Akhtar
4.Sepoy Fazal Alam

RIP.
A flood? That's terrible. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Absolutely disgusting performance for allowing our soldiers to die like this and not even doing any retaliation. Allowing the Chinese engineers to die in bomb blasts. And issuing weak, pathetic statements.

There too much filth and disgust being thrown at military leadership . It's totally uncalled for and forum cannot tolerate it. Atleast, you guys should have limit yourself to political section instead of being triggered and abusing your own leadership, exactly the way how the other side wants it. Perhaps, these martyrs paying with their lives because if so impatient, reactive foul mouths and patriots without Brain at all.

Don't comment here. Instead of paying farewell to martyr, in usual typical Pakistani Desi sabotage style in funeral, everyone starts to unload frustration.

So you don't want members to express their varying opinions on this matter, and just tow the line?? I thought this was the whole point of having PDF to share opinions on issues like these. And what about the Chinese engineers who died in bomb blast - don't you think it reflects extremely negatively on the Army??

Think of it this way, if the direct reports of a manager die under his or her management, then the manager along with the company CEO is asked questions and held accountable. Same is the case here.

I know this is a defence forum but i dont see any non military option being discussed ?
Why not explore a negotiation with the aggrieved party ? After all they are still your citizens perpetuating the attacks.
In india except for the reds with their communist ideology, everyone else are kept in the civilian loop with negotiations, in parallel with security operations.
And India is a complete mish mash of very very different cultures.
You guys are just 4 provinces.

I know this is a defence forum but i dont see any non military option being discussed ?
Why not explore a negotiation with the aggrieved party ? After all they are still your citizens perpetuating the attacks.
In india except for the reds with their communist ideology, everyone else are kept in the civilian loop with negotiations, in parallel with security operations.
And India is a complete mish mash of very very different cultures.
You guys are just 4 provinces.
Every year thousands of ex insurgents surrender to government.We have negotiated with them before, even our prime minister offered to talk with them . Things is they are just a small majority and rest of the province is fine with their national idEntity. I have by time deduced some things why are they taking arms against government.
1-Alot of people wont agree with me when i say the districts of south in balochistan dont have resources other than few army started projects and negelcted government school, there is nothing. I wish only if we can pump more money to balochistan (I.A will happen.)
2-Balochi nationalism: Many people from good social status and education took arms against state like khair baksh marri. Left wing suppport to BLA and PTM in some elite universities is also to blame. I think balochistan wants its resources to be used by none not seeing the bigger picture that it will make their province prosper too.
3-Some people are forced to do so under BLA command in backed up area.
Policing in these areas is not easy barren desert surrounding hills from all point. I have a suggestion in this regard. The use of LRRP. Do feel free to argue but keep your emotions in check.

So you don't want members to express their varying opinions on this matter, and just tow the line?? I thought this was the whole point of having PDF to share opinions on issues like these. And what about the Chinese engineers who died in bomb blast - don't you think it reflects extremely negatively on the Army??

Think of it this way, if the direct reports of a manager die under his or her management, then the manager along with the company CEO is asked questions and held accountable. Same is the case here.

Different opinion and abuse/ill manners are different things.

Back
Top Bottom