What's new

IED attack in Pasni.

Gen.Bajwa is one of the most hard working COAS in a long long time. You gents cannot imagine the long hours he puts in.

Incident like these are very unfortunate, but we should not start accusing people without knowing all the facts.

He has a team, that is responsible for delivering security. They do their level best, but sometimes, the unexpected does happen. At the same time, some people in THAT team need to be rotated out.
Than this means he is incompetent. Long hours, hard work and Unsatisfactory results is the telltale sign of incompetence.

Lack of Accountability on Army leadership is the cause of such failure, if after every Attack Generals were called in Parliament to answer for their failures this would never have happen, nor we have such incompetent Military leadership, but unfortunately this is the norm in Pakistan, Army don't go to Parliament to answer instead they bring the Parliaments into GHQ for software updates.

An IED attack by Baloch terrorists in Pasni has martyred an officer plus there could be more casualties.
Capt Affan Masood Khan 135L/C ex 63FF is the name of the officer.
RIP.
@Huffal @PanzerKiel

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-073814.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-073814.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20210715-073818.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-073818.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 54
cant we just assassinate ajit doval and end this shit!
this has to stop our soldier lifes are not cheap! kill Ptm leadership get rid of them! or one tweeper bastard that speaks a word against Pakistan!

Don’t use the word “assassinate” but “neutralise” instead.
It’s part of “building narrative”.

Terrorists targeted Security Forces using an IED in Khuda Bux Bazar near Pasni.
An officer Capt. Affan Masood and Sepoy Babar Zaman Embraced Shahadat.

That being said - this should have been anticipated a little better. Considering these are the last hurrahs of an enemy going “use it or lose it” as it abandones its consulates and evacuates its people out from the western border.
Better anticipated.Please give me a break these kind of attacks have been happening for ages how much more time does the military leadership want to anticipate the next attack.And to some Mods on this forum who are having a go at members like me for so called unloading frustration.Well what can we do apart from unloading frustration I hear many mods bragging about their so called links in the army why don't they pass on our frustration and get this mess sorted I care about the average soldier I have no other platform to unload my fucking disgust maybe next time I'll do a sit in infront of GHQ

Better anticipated.Please give me a break these kind of attacks have been happening for ages how much more time does the military leadership want to anticipate the next attack.And to some Mods on this forum who are having a go at members like me for so called unloading frustration.Well what can we do apart from unloading frustration I hear many mods bragging about their so called links in the army why don't they pass on our frustration and get this mess sorted I care about the average soldier I have no other platform to unload my fucking disgust maybe next time I'll do a sit in infront of GHQ
What is sorting it defined as?
As far as I have seen frustration its one of the four
1. Fire Bajwa
2. Imran is traitor
3. Where are MRAPs
4. Where is our intel

1. Has no actual in-depth reasons for pros and cons attached to it along with an assessment of inter-institution politics and power structure.

2. same applies above with even lesser understanding of on the ground situation both in Balochistan with its weak political stability and that of the general government

3.ownership of MRAPs vs ownership of VT4s - make a decision that included many inefficient processes and inherent “corruption” of procurement interests clashing.

4. Intel gathering has a hundred avenues and ten different channels with assessments. Unless you are suggesting that somehow the performance could be better than CENTCOM with “gorgon stare” Predators, best Sigint and imaging in the world that still had IeD attacks happening every other month?

Finally, if mods or staff have purported connections - that doesn’t mean General Bajwa or other leadership is their doting uncle who will discard all other priorities or interests to listen to their beloved nephew and do the Musharraf line(which was BS most of the time anyway) of “Mein ne keh diya hai, hojaye ga”.
Lastly, PDF is the wrong avenue to voice these frustrations if you expect actions on them. Unless you think that by virtue of adding defense to its name its somehow officially or unofficially linked to the military? The servers are in the United States - maybe this is run by the NSA?

Seems to me that this is a dead cat bounce of our soon to be routed enemies. But still, the lack of visible response, and our vulnerability to these tactics is deeply frustrating. I think even a more pro-active display would assuage the anger here, but maybe some proactive efforts cannot be publicly confirmed?

I don't for a second believe that we on PDF are somehow more sympathetic with the plight of our boys and martyrs, than their own commanding officers and the COAS.

Seems to me that this is a dead cat bounce of our soon to be routed enemies. But still, the lack of visible response, and our vulnerability to these tactics is deeply frustrating. I think even a more pro-active display would assuage the anger here, but maybe some proactive efforts cannot be publicly confirmed?

I don't for a second believe that we on PDF are somehow more sympathetic with the plight of our boys and martyrs, than their own commanding officers and the COAS.
That is our eternal hope - otherwise we have the same capitulation of 71 in our different fronts.

Back
Top Bottom