What's new

ID's with Multiple Trolls

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
There was a thread created about Trolls with multiple I.D's so I was thinking what if there are ID's with multiple trolls.:D

Maybe some people are government paid trolls or something and they change shifts with their co workers? What if someone and his friends are using an id to troll people?

Do you know of an I.D with multiple trolls?:unsure:

There was a thread created about Trolls with multiple I.D's so I was thinking what if there are ID's with multiple trolls.:D

Maybe some people are government paid trolls or something and they change shifts with their co workers? What if someone and his friends are using an id to troll people?

Do you know of an I.D with multiple trolls?:unsure:
who are you talking about? (ignoring chinese members) ..

I am a troll but I only use one forum ID. What's the point in having multiple ID's? :mod:

As for the topic, having multiple people using only one ID is not against the forum rules I think, but I have seen some people change their writing style and grammar even on the same account. It confuses the Hell out of me lol.

Tee Rolling

Having multiple ID's leads to a permanent ban, not very conducive to trolling.

Sure, they can use proxies, but that is tedious if you're running multiple accounts, more trouble than it is worth.

What's the point when a single account works better anyway.

Back
Top Bottom