What's new

ID's with Multiple Trolls

so that's called family pack id may be their kids too will use the same...
@levina is another similar Hubby-Wifey combo.:devil:
:butcher::butcher::butcher:

I am gonna skin you guys...ALIVE.:angry:

It must be your men ego which doesnt let you believe that a female can be as interested in a technical discussion as a guy.
My hubby doesnt even have the time to read my posts .He hasn't read even a single post of mine,not even when I was moderating another forum.Typical IT guy he is!!! :(

As for the topic, having multiple people using only one ID is not against the forum rules I think, but I have seen some people change their writing style and grammar even on the same account. It confuses the Hell out of me lol.
Are you talking about me??? :ashamed:

:butcher::butcher::butcher:

I am gonna skin you guys...ALIVE.:angry:

It must be your men ego which doesnt let you believe that a female can be as interested in a technical discussion as a guy.
My hubby doesnt even have the time to read my posts not even when I was moderating another forum.Typical IT guy he is!!! :(
jhoot mat bolo aap leviy ke hubby bol rahe ho ab toh pakja ho gya....:woot: Where is levina...? Hahaha...

Maar dala usse maine :P
nhi hamari pyaari si pdf troll ko nhi maar sakte aap... Mod baan false levina....
viase mara kaise.... Trolling se....? Bechari bhagwan uski aatma ko bhoot bna dena .....

You have been Haroon Ahmed, Abdus Qader, and a few others as well, haven't you? And you presumably get paid to work at CENTCOM, so you fit all the criteria that the OP asked for, except maybe the trolling part.

BTW how many people access this ID, and is this an official form of communication? I mean, is whatever you (this ID) say here the official statement from CENTCOM?

You have been Haroon Ahmed, Abdus Qader, and a few others as well, haven't you? And you presumably get paid to work at CENTCOM, so you fit all the criteria that the OP asked for, except maybe the trolling part.

BTW how many people access this ID, and is this an official form of communication? I mean, is whatever you (this ID) say here the official statement from CENTCOM?

Yes, three people access this account. Since all three people are representatives of CENTCOM, and post comments encompassing the official statements/stance of the United States Central Command, it does not seem plausible to have different accounts. All posts are attributed to the Command's perspective, unless otherwise noted, or if the individual shares a personal perspective which should be evident from the nature of the response.

I hope that answers your question.

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Check out 'jacksback'. He claims to be American, but if you read his posts and the way he forms his sentences you can see he's bullshitting. He's been on PDF for less than ONE DAY and it was obvious. You just know that he thought he had everything figured out and that no one would EVER guess he's lying. Twenty five posts and anyone could see right through his bullshit. Do you think he feels like an a-hole for getting outted so fast ? I do. :rofl:

@CENTCOM is indeed the case of split personality disorder
I want him to reply like human not like a machine. (I read his post in robotic voice in my head).
How about replying in 'rap' form, am sure they got enough diversity to do that. :coffee:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom