What's new

IDEX UAE 2013: News, Updates & Discussions

Bildmaterial_Teaser.jpg

The new FUCHS/FOX NBC-RS, FUCHS/FOX BIO-RS and FUCHS/FOX NBC-CPS systems give the UAE the most advanced NBC reconnaissance capability on the planet.

Maybe ,a child of Cold War ,but Useful :)

I heard something that the New German Boxer are not that it seems to be ,like the Armament & co.

5.56mm NATO FN SCAR-L / Mk.16 rifles of current (2007/2008) production, top to bottom in Long Barrel (LB), standard (Std) and Close Quarter Combat(CQC) configurations

7.62mm NATO FN SCAR-H / Mk.17 rifles of current (2007/2008) production, top to bottom in Long Barrel (LB), standard (Std) and Close Quarter Combat(CQC) configurations

Maybe this one? i am not sure

It is caracal CAR 816
High strength

By: Published: 19 Feb 2013

Caracal International, the small arms subsidiary of Tawazun, Abu Dhabi’s strategic defence investment company, has introduced a new aluminium assault rifle, on show for the first time on Stand 05-A10, writes Brian M Walters.

The latest addition to the company’s already extensive product range, the CAR 816 embraces 21st century concepts in ergonomics, design and manufacturing techniques. Based on the widely used M16/ M4 system, the CAR 816 is a gas-operated piston system with a rotary bolt mechanism in the 5.56x45mm NATO calibre. The new weapon is available in three different barrel lengths and is also equipped with standard interfaces for the pistol grip and butt stock, providing users with the highest modularity.

The barrel is of cold-forged chromium molybdenum steel with optional chrome plate inside the upper and lower receiver, as well as the hand guard, each made of high-strength aluminium.

Caracal’s current product range includes full-, compact- and subcompact-sized pistols, as well as 9mm carbines and sniper rifles in various calibres. In addition it offers a wide range of accessories for its products such as key-locks, quick-loaders and specially designed sight systems. To ensure that its customer’s needs are met, Caracal provides basic and advanced tactical shooting training and also carries out turnkey weapons maintenance services.

It is not Serbian system, it is system developed with a help from Serbia. Is that so hard to understand? They paid to Serbian military institute VTI to help them with development, and that is it. I already gave you enough evidence that system was in Serbia in 2009, and And you have an interview with Abu Dhabi’s Emirates Defense Technologies CEO, who clearly confirms what i alredy told you. WTF else do you wish from me? And Turkey is not the only country that produces MLRS systems, and 107 mm, 122mm and 128 mm rockets.

Dude, You are talking about an agreement that is not known until now but suddenly mentioned with a speech in recent days. Until this date, Turkey and UAE signed lots of deals regarding artillery rockets and working togather since 2000. Let me remind you some point. UAE never ordered any Russian or Serbian rockets before(As far as I know). Before Roketsan, UAE was using Italian rockets and The launchers Burkan/Roketsan developed are suitable to launch both Italian and Turkish rockets. It was same Roketsan updated Italian systems as well.

Take a look the specifications of 107mm systems UAE, Serbia and Turkye to realize what you are talking. It isn't important Where or When this vehicle seen...

Serbian 107mm
r107_techtable.gif

UAE 107mm
27wu3bp.jpg

Roketsan 107mm
s49bmp.jpg

so Don't believe everything you heart and Never be sure anything you don't have any idea. :)

Advanced vehicle technologies

Armorworks exhibited their newly developed Turret Blanket for the BRADLEY, their Containment Bay and Stowage system for a STRYKER prototype, their BLASTMAT Floor Mat, and their SHOCKRIDE bag for the outside with new materials and fastened by the (EO)2 mounting system.
AUSA7.jpg

AUSA19.JPG

AUSA17.JPG

:woot:
AUSA16.JPG

AUSA18.JPG

image_9_21082_3219.jpg

Members of the United Arab Emirates' armed forces take part in a military show launching the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the Emirati capital.

image_4_21077_4171.jpg

Members of the United Arab Emirates' armed forces perform during the opening ceremony of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the Emirati capital.

image_5_21078_5069.jpg

Members of the United Arab Emirates' woman armed forces participate in a military show launching the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the Emirati capital.

image_6_21079_491.jpg

Members of the United Arab Emirates' armed forces take part in a military show launching the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the Emirati capital.

image_7_21080_2642.jpg

Helicopters perform during an air show part of the opening of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the Emirati capital.

image_8_21081_3975.jpg

image_13_21086_5037.jpg

image_10_21083_7971.jpg

French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian (C) attends the opening of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the Emirati capital.

image_11_21084_5003.jpg

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahayan (L) and French Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian (3rd-L) attend the opening of the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.

image_15_21088_1716.jpg

French Navy soldiers stand onboard French vessel FS L'Adroit during the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.

image_14_21087_4920.jpg

British Navy troops stand onboard British vessel HMS Shoreham during the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.

Platt Weapon Stations Ordered for UAE

ID47224_600.jpg

Australian weapon mount manufacturer W&E Platt has been awarded a contract to supply a large quantity of manually operated ring mounts to the armed forces of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

The contract, with the International Golden Group (IGG), covers delivery of the ring mounts plus operator and maintainer training, a spares package and technical documentation. The mounts will equip the UAE’s new Agrab Mk 2 120mm Mobile Mortar System.

If I wasn't so busy I would be there for sure :(

Just a 200$ flight and that is all it takes to attend it :(

Back
Top Bottom