What's new

IDEAS 2016 from My Cam

Model 98B... very nice. As is it's a beast, but the MRAD variant tweaked the design a bit to make an already killer rifle even better.

20160421_osh-5.t571f387c.m1600.x6d15e918.jpg

20160421_osh-8.t571f3832.m1600.xa957e524.jpg

20160421_osh-10.t571f3802.m1600.xf9989c4e.jpg

Yes it is.

So far the Model 98B doesn't have any users, but the MRAD variant is in service with the Norwegian Army (above) and Israeli Defense Force.

Highly recommended.

DSC01898.jpg

The ISFS on this one is great:lol:. I don't think I've ever seen an integrated flash suppressor on a suppressor. Usually the suppressor replaces the flash suppressor or the rifle sports an integrated suppressor and subsonic bullet (example: VSS of the VSK series special purpose rifles).
IMG_2743.JPG
I actually found out the name that was written right under the rifle on the flyer that was laid down on the table. I kinda love this caliber. It really is a beast caliber. This gun is awesomely accurate to the ranges of 1200 meters. I would love if our special Ops teams adopted this as their sniper rifle. I have a question," Did the barrett put their barrett 416 on display in this expo?" The 416 was developed by barrett originally. And is a beast with an effective range of 2500 meter (against soft targets) with 2 to 3 MOA.

Model 98B... very nice. As is it's a beast, but the MRAD variant tweaked the design a bit to make an already killer rifle even better.

20160421_osh-5.t571f387c.m1600.x6d15e918.jpg

20160421_osh-8.t571f3832.m1600.xa957e524.jpg

20160421_osh-10.t571f3802.m1600.xf9989c4e.jpg

Yes it is.

So far the Model 98B doesn't have any users, but the MRAD variant is in service with the Norwegian Army (above) and Israeli Defense Force.

Highly recommended.

DSC01898.jpg

The ISFS on this one is great:lol:. I don't think I've ever seen an integrated flash suppressor on a suppressor. Usually the suppressor replaces the flash suppressor or the rifle sports an integrated suppressor and subsonic bullet (example: VSS of the VSK series special purpose rifles).
IMG_2743.JPG
That seems to be a rather a muzzle break than a flash hider. I think it would stabilize the gun a little bit while shooting. This gun is an extremely unreliable when it comes to sniping. But as an AMR it´s just awesome. For that it does not need to be as accurate.

DSA seems to make nice weapons... anybody own one here?
View attachment 355317 View attachment 355318
Are you in Pak Army?
If you are, have you ever used these AR platforms I mean M-4 variants?

Could be a proposed quick-update to the F-22P. Doubling the AShM load seems to be the only noteworthy change.
but how are they going to launch the bottom 8 missiles. isn't they gonna hit the safety rails.
and bro look at the numbers of anti sub rockets too.
now only if they have replace the sam launchers with a vertical one.

but how are they going to launch the bottom 8 missiles. isn't they gonna hit the safety rails.
and bro look at the numbers of anti sub rockets too.
now only if they have replace the sam launchers with a vertical one.
The rails could possibly collapse.

The rails could possibly collapse.
15109493_10207874244120786_6832912897611586501_n.jpg

I really hope to see these kind of ships in Pakistan Navy. Ships which are equipped with two different VLS systems. One which can fire long range cruse missiles and the other one for long range Air Defence system. This unknown Frigate is being shown at IDEAS. Some chinese friends think it could be Type 057.

That seems to be a rather a muzzle break than a flash hider. I think it would stabilize the gun a little bit while shooting.

Sorry, I put the wrong picture up:D. I meant for this one to be there instead:

outdoorhub-photos-12-awesome-guns-silencerco-shot-2015-booth-2015-01-23_20-59-14.jpg

It's a flash suppressor. The sound suppressor already takes care of the recoil issue associated with the large .338 round and cuts down on muzzle flash a bit, but the add-on flash hider goes further. Typically a suppressor fills the role of a muzzle break since it's slowing down the round and expelling energy prior to the bullet leaving the barrel, as a result they also lower the bullets muzzle velocity, noise profile and flash as well.

This is something rifles are now starting to see as attachment on or added into sound suppressors

Silencerco_5.56_Saker_5.56mm_NATO_Silencer_Sound_Suppressor_at_SHOT_Show_2012_DefenseReview.com_DR_1.jpg

Here's the same rifle as the .50 Barret that I accidentally put in my post, but from a different angle.

IMG_2741.JPG

That's also a flash hider integrated into a sound suppressor. There's an MRAD on the far left of the picture.

is this f22p.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @DESERT FIGHTER look at the number cruise missile launchers.its holding 16 missiles instead of 8
yes , Its F22-Papa, whats they called it.

Jaani ... can you specifically post Pakistani weapons .. and later international..
I will try :)

Mouz in Arabic = Banana

It should be MUAZ not MAAZ.

Muaz ibn Jabaal was a great Sahabi, his name should not be disrespected this way.

Maaz= Maaz Allah

The Blitzkrieg, in front of the Blitzkrieg, the one with the dangerous mustache, is that you?

@Indus Falcon Sir, aap ka ghaum door hogaya. A PDFian finally made it to IDEAS 2016. A dangerous one, I might add!!!

Yes its me :)

Sorry, I put the wrong picture up:D. I meant for this one to be there instead:

outdoorhub-photos-12-awesome-guns-silencerco-shot-2015-booth-2015-01-23_20-59-14.jpg

It's a flash suppressor. The sound suppressor already takes care of the recoil issue associated with the large .338 round and cuts down on muzzle flash a bit, but the add-on flash hider goes further. Typically a suppressor fills the role of a muzzle break since it's slowing down the round and expelling energy prior to the bullet leaving the barrel, as a result they also lower the bullets muzzle velocity, noise profile and flash as well.

This is something rifles are now starting to see as attachment on or added into sound suppressors

Silencerco_5.56_Saker_5.56mm_NATO_Silencer_Sound_Suppressor_at_SHOT_Show_2012_DefenseReview.com_DR_1.jpg

Here's the same rifle as the .50 Barret that I accidentally put in my post, but from a different angle.

IMG_2741.JPG

That's also a flash hider integrated into a sound suppressor. There's an MRAD on the far left of the picture.
I don´t get the purpose of these attachments either.

Back
Top Bottom