What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

btw,nice to know that pakistan exports some of it's derived weapons to other countries...anyways,what is the status of radar systems in pakistan?

Derived?

POF supplies G3 to over 47 countries(including your vary neighbour nepal)

to malaysia
Anza mkII and MKIII
baktar shiken
as well as APC(baktar shiken mounted over)

many such other small arms

and in ideas 2012 expect more orders

Derived?

to malaysia
Anza mkII and MKIII
baktar shiken

POF supplies G3>> Heckler and Koch (german)

Anza mkII>> QW-1 MANPADS (Chinese)
and MKIII >> QW-2 MANPADS (Chinese)
baktar shiken >> HJ-8 or Hongjian-8 (Chinese)

Hence derived!

Derived?

to malaysia
Anza mkII and MKIII
baktar shiken

Although in current scenario we all expects that KRL would have joined with the Institute of Optronics to produce IR-Laser Sensor for Anti Tank wepaons as well as for Guided rockets that can also be produced. More over they can look towards a truely creating their own weapons systems like:

1. Anti Tank weapon that have IR-Laser Sensor along with composite for lighter weight and longer range.
2. Guided rockets weapon that have IR-Laser Sensor along with composite for lighter weight and longer range.
3. SAM(MANPADs) weapon that have IR Sensor along with composite for lighter weight and longer range.
4. RAM based on SAM(MANPADs) weapon for Navy that have IR Sensor along with composite for lighter weight and longer range.
5. ASRAAM for PAF weapon that have IR Sensor along with composite for lighter weight and longer range.
6. IR-Laser guided bombs and Missiles weapon that have IR-Laser Sensor along with composite for lighter weight and longer range.

Hence derived!

Bro copy or original no mattar in war they are good weapon and build in quantity and cheap .

Guys I have a question , I am Szabist karachi student any ideas 2012 what's idea looking from us i didnt understand well the poster that was today posted .. some ideas of students does it give us permit to enter IDEAS ?

Guys I have a question , I am Szabist karachi student any ideas 2012 what's idea looking from us i didnt understand well the poster that was today posted .. some ideas of students does it give us permit to enter IDEAS ?

No civilians are not allowed in IDEAS !

Derived?

to malaysia
Anza mkII and MKIII
baktar shiken

well,farhan all of them are certainly NOT pakistani if you go by strict terminology of IPRs
anyways,i was talking about things with pakistani IPR sold to malaysia etc

WTF do gilani and zardari hav to do with this? Why is there zardari's offensive gut on the brochure's first page? And what gilani doing in front of the mic?

WTF do gilani and zardari hav to do with this? Why is there zardari's offensive gut on the brochure's first page? And what gilani doing in front of the mic?

The event organizers have to ensure their employment(among others)

Pakistan's Defense Industry is maturing up Mashallah... Hope IDEAS 2012 proves to be a huge success :cheers:

You never know ... Pakistan might get some orders for JF-17 Thunder at IDEAS 2012 :cheesy:

NOT POSSIBLE , AS EVERY ONE IS NOW WAITING FOR ITS BLOCK 2, AFTERWARDS MAY BE AND YET PAKISTAN IS/WILL BE BUSY WITH ITS LOCAL DEMAND TILL 2015/16. PLUS THE ENGINE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVE TILL THEN.

Now that pakistan has indigenous NV production facility why doesn't the infantry get them why only SSG or special forces?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now that pakistan has indigenous NV production facility why doesn't the infantry get them why only SSG or special forces?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think that vehicle at 0:50 of the video would be handed over to police/ paramilitary.. guess I have seen it somewhere. doesnt look very stable and has high centre of gravity and seems prone to tripping.
but looking at what we got at the moment, anything will do... Mohafiz is a first step.
i have seen it once with police

Hence derived!

So what whether derived or manufactured under liscence? A significant number of countries import made in Pakistan equipment for their defence forces unlike some other supa dupa puwa whose own defence forces prefer imported stuff.

Back
Top Bottom