What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

where are the radars? i couldnt see any radars in the whole exhibition pics! does anyone have them?please share!
regards!
ADM

where are the radars? i couldnt see any radars in the whole exhibition pics! does anyone have them?please share!
regards!
ADM

at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
82141927.jpg

It took a glance on two caps placed on a counter to instantly jolt me back to reality and the more serious business of defence-related events. The first was a piece for a Pakistan Army force serving in South Waziristan and the second had an insignia topped by the Persian words “Man Janbazum” in Urdu script. Depending upon how you translate Janbaz, the phrase roughly translates to “I am Janbaz (brave to the point of having little regard for my life)”. This is the motto of the SSG commandos, Pakistan Military’s elite force, who often lay down their lives serving this nation.

341.jpg

fashion-ideas @ Yaaree Blog

A selam we also need detailed informations and Photos about this "new" vehicle, notice it is longer than the Mohafiz and has 12.7mm Gun, it looks so the it is a remote controled Gun, what do you Guys think ?

Yes the new Gun is remote controled..also reported by HIT officials.

Oh yeah, now I enlarged the image and it is not a Mercedes truck. Sorry!:oops:

a chinese truck to be manufactured by HIT under license from a chinese firm for military

site of the truck manufacturere and specs along with official HIT words will be posted soon

This is the truck you guys has mistaken for mercedes

BEIBEN trucks

Welcome to BEIBEN-Truck.com

A military variant of this truck will be manufactured under TOT in HIT

Now official report about this truck

HIT is also on the cusp of producing ten ton Chinese Beiben trucks for the Pakistan military and commercial customers. The Beiben truck is currently being trialled by the Pakistan Army while the civil version is being trialled by the National Logistics Cell. If trials are successful, full-scale production will begin for the Pakistan Army.

HIT also displayed three Muhafiz 4x4 armoured vehicle variants in service with Pakistani police, ranger and army units, including the latest 3,200 kg Muhafiz III security vehicle fitted with a remote-controlled weapon system. The latest version is based on a Toyota Land Cruiser chassis and is capable of 120 km/h on roads. The indigenously designed Muhafiz has already won sales to Bangladesh, Iraq and Sri Lanka.

Good to see that KARF has some Ground based radar manufacturing facility as well

isnt this the same radar visible from outside when passing through the GT road close to Minhas airbase?
On a side note, KARF was re-named to Avionics Production Factory in 2011. Their role and tasks have changed in past few years, especially after development of avionics facility for production and testing of JF-17 avionics in 2010. Apart from modernizing ground radars they have done some fine work with F-7PGs and Mirages.

Great News: Pakistan is Buying this Monster

81985153.jpg

Pakistan to Import Mine Resistant Ambush Vehicle from China
The agreement was signed by Lieutenant General Ayaz Saleem chairman HIT and Wang Li, vice President Novinco. According to sources, Pakistan for the first time was going to import Mine Resistant Ambush Vehicles. Poly Technologies of China a prominent company dealing with advanced equipment and technology will be providing the important vehicles (which were also displayed here in the exhibition) to Pakistan. The vehicle was designed to provide secured transportation for combat personnel and material especially under the threat of anti-tank mines. Besides it will also be beneficial for performing anti-terrorism and anti-riot mission.

our FC in balochistan and our forces in Sawat and tribal areas really need these vehicles. we are currently using the civilian tin cans (Hilux trucks) that are causing huge casualties

hay guys ....
do you people want some more Pics from IDEAS 2012
:pop:

Back
Top Bottom