What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

82437757.jpg

Could you plz show us detailed Photos of the Pakistani made anti air craft Gun ?

Have more informations and detailed Photos of this vehicles plz ? thx a lot

respect for your worke ! P.S Khalid and Ulla from other forums !

Great News: Pakistan is Buying this Monster

81985153.jpg

Pakistan to Import Mine Resistant Ambush Vehicle from China
The agreement was signed by Lieutenant General Ayaz Saleem chairman HIT and Wang Li, vice President Novinco. According to sources, Pakistan for the first time was going to import Mine Resistant Ambush Vehicles. Poly Technologies of China a prominent company dealing with advanced equipment and technology will be providing the important vehicles (which were also displayed here in the exhibition) to Pakistan. The vehicle was designed to provide secured transportation for combat personnel and material especially under the threat of anti-tank mines. Besides it will also be beneficial for performing anti-terrorism and anti-riot mission.

Great News: Pakistan is Buying this Monster

81985153.jpg

Pakistan to Import Mine Resistant Ambush Vehicle from China
The agreement was signed by Lieutenant General Ayaz Saleem chairman HIT and Wang Li, vice President Novinco. According to sources, Pakistan for the first time was going to import Mine Resistant Ambush Vehicles. Poly Technologies of China a prominent company dealing with advanced equipment and technology will be providing the important vehicles (which were also displayed here in the exhibition) to Pakistan. The vehicle was designed to provide secured transportation for combat personnel and material especially under the threat of anti-tank mines. Besides it will also be beneficial for performing anti-terrorism and anti-riot mission.

Will Pakistan make these at HIT or is it tot ??

Back
Top Bottom