What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

Students from APS (Balochistan) were there too, today.
HUMAIN DAIG BNANI CHAHIYE THI! :D

This must be a some Pakistani Stall, displaying decades old guns with Slogan "DONT TUCH" !
While i enjoyed checking Ukrainian & British snipers, Czech SMGs & Turkish, Chinese TT, revolvers etc. that was fun.. really loved Ukrainian Snipers that wight around 8kg each.

Turkish hall dude.

So how many of you played Angry Birds at Harris's stall? It was quite very famous.. People were asking about android software :p

dscn6099.jpg

Skybolt were you there at the reception, giving away IDEAS handbag.... I came there yesterday and asked for neck strap for my pass.

I was there... may be u asked me for strap..
u should give me reference of PDF yaar ...

PAC over haul capability of Mirage III engine. :rolleyes:

Nothing being proud of looks like a toy exhibition rather than a defence exhibition. I went to a replica model shop with my ten years old son they had better stuff than that. I have feelings that when time comes might of the Pakistan army and weaponry gonna turn out to be a fizzle. As we have seen Pakistan armed forces performance when the attack on the bases happened . Pakistan is country where modeocresy not only tolerated but celebrated. My cousin works for one of the security forces. His col sent him to the city for his mobile phone repair for which he had to abandon his post.

Back
Top Bottom