What's new

IDEAS 2012 Pakistan International Defence (Nov 7-11)

3256f58cd8a74f009027a2b8e03b86e5.jpg

Can some one explain this please? looks like VTOL UAV!

there are not many pakistani private military firms working why??, just heavy industries taxila, POF which are all governmental, and some drone companies which are private though

there are several.......but it costs a lot financially and logistically to set up for such expos maybe they lacked the balls and the heart, who knows

but then again, some of them have such unassuming names that they might be there but people dont know about it.....In some cases you have representatives, but they dont pay money to set up stalls

at IDEF 2009 in Istanbul, I saw 3 Pakistanis from 3 different private defence companies (based in Pakistan) --including UAV company whose name i cant rememebr right now

i am sure @skybolt is busy posting his watermarks over the photo's :P

I saw it I thought of posting these pictures again. Any problem? This thread isn't your private property, keep your tone down. Thanks!

Man you are getting Angry like hell i was just telling you! And you came directly at private property and tone down, you must be a JIYALA! :woot:

Man you are getting Angry like hell i was just telling you! And you came directly at private property and tone down, you must be a JIYALA! :woot:

Lol, apologies, mate. I think I got your post the other way. Actually, my anger is partially justified :P I forgot to write the question and you came up so quickly saying 'cared to see the back page', I was actually enquiring about those aircrafts. See the post again ;)

Lol, apologies, mate. I think I got your post the other way. Actually, my anger is partially justified :P I forgot to write the question and you came up so quickly saying 'cared to see the back page', I was actually enquiring about those aircrafts. See the post again ;)

Ok, Issue resolved!!

skybolt is making us fool........ :pop:

Why Should I make u Fool???
U can Visit my Pic Gallery of IDEAS 2008

Buddy its So Hard to Work over there & find some time for you people who really want to see some good images.
working for IDEAS since 30th Oct... after my Job Hours... :)
n now i took Off from my Job n working at IDEAS.
Its not an easy task to run from 8 am to 7 pm
I Need some rest for next day ... :)

just need your favor ... i need sometime to upload all the images...
today i took pictures just keeping in my mind about this forum & you people

Back
Top Bottom