What's new

Iconic building : Post independence

shah faisal MOSQUE

392504158_d6ace585a0.jpg

When was it built ?

I'd request posters to add a brief writeup on the buildings they post .

Just tell me who u r. Plz plz plz!!
I WILL PM U :lol:

I have an old edition of Guiness Book of World Records and Faisal Mosque is mentioned in it as the largest mosque of the world by area. I have to check the latest edition to see if that record is replaced by some other mosque.

I HAVE CHECKED ,IT IS STILL THE LARGEST MOSQUE IN THE WORLD ......

I tried to PM you, but it is not working, I need 10,000 posts! I think some of my privileges have been taken away due to infractions :cry:

OH I ALSO CANNOT PM AND INSTANT MESSAGES TO ANY ONE .:D ,I THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM IN PDF ....

The Faisal Mosque is the largest mosque in Pakistan, located in the national capital city of Islamabad. Completed in 1986, it was designed by Turkish architect Vedat Dalokay to be shaped like a desert Bedouin's tent.
It is situated at the north end of Faisal Avenue, putting it at the northernmost end of the city and at the foot of Margalla Hills, the westernmost foothills of the Himalayas....
The Faisal Mosque is conceived as the National Mosque of Pakistan and named after the late King Faisal bin Abdul-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, who supported and financed the project.
It is the largest mosque in South Asia and one of the largest mosques in the world...

shah faisal MOSQUE

392504158_d6ace585a0.jpg

plzz bata do, who r u!!

IM ALSO A GIRL LIKE U ...:D

plzz bata do, who r u!!

NOT HERE ,WILL TELL U LATER :lol:

Back
Top Bottom