What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

because this is not the first time it happened. Remember Indian embassy Kabul? Which convection would be applicable there. They directly used proxy and said they are not involved.

Recent attack on Indian Consulate at Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan, January 13, 2016. Afghan and Indian troops have worked together.

The police chief of Balkh province, said the attackers in Mazar-e-Sharif were well-trained military men “from across the border” who fought Afghan security forces during a 25-hour siege. All three attackers were killed by the Afghan troops.

As the Consulate came under attack, Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) guards deployed on the sentry post foiled their attempt by raining heavy fire on them.

A strong contingent of over four-dozen ITBP commandos has been securing this facility from 2008 apart from three other missions in the country and the main Embassy in the capital, Kabul.

The security of these sensitive facilities was recently heightened after the ITBP deployed over 35 commandos at Indian missions in Kabul, Jalalabad, Herat, Kandhar and Mazar-e-Sharif.

Recent attack on Indian Consulate at Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan, January 13, 2016. Afghan and Indian troops have worked together.

The police chief of Balkh province, said the attackers in Mazar-e-Sharif were well-trained military men “from across the border” who fought Afghan security forces during a 25-hour siege. All three attackers were killed by the Afghan troops.

As the Consulate came under attack, Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) guards deployed on the sentry post foiled their attempt by raining heavy fire on them.

A strong contingent of over four-dozen ITBP commandos has been securing this facility from 2008 apart from three other missions in the country and the main Embassy in the capital, Kabul.

The security of these sensitive facilities was recently heightened after the ITBP deployed over 35 commandos at Indian missions in Kabul, Jalalabad, Herat, Kandhar and Mazar-e-Sharif.

And the contradiction with irony is they are bringing Vienna convention to create a case regarding recent kidnapping of two Pakistani officials in Pak Embassy Kabul.

well sir thing is india never ever took or stole a drop of water from pakistan rather its a figment of imagination by ISPR and a parnoia created my them due to incompetence and corruption over last 50 years when after ayub khan no pakistani govt was able to make a single dam or reservoir or water conservation policy for betterment of pakistan heck they could not even divert and chanelise water into using it for inlnd storages for fisheries but waste and let it flow in sea every year whose fault is that

we are allowed to use almost 36 ceuseccs of water every year for our use in dams & storage and we do not have cpacity for even 7% as of now for that figure even if we complete what we have started and what we plan in next 15 years we still would have just 20% cpacity of what was given to us by IWT so even then we are donating 80% of our share to pakistan then how come its a so called theft ?

now as for the impact of this case on pakistans case on IWT well make no mistake pakistan has rubbed india the wrong way and i know pakistanies wont like it but now indian governemnt will increase pain for pakistan where ever and when ever it can cause that is what pakistan did for india for last 70 years .... so in short its going to be a TIT for TAT policy ball is in pakistans court now i hope sir you do not find my post too offensive
Ye maasoomiyat ki nautanki UN mein chalti hai, Apne paas nahin.

Ye maasoomiyat ki nautanki UN mein chalti hai, Apne paas nahin.
janab kaun kambakht masoom hai yahan main kamakl to self confessed paleed & smelly short dark evil chankiya idology following yaindoo baniya hoon who is always making sazishee makbooze against peacefull & pios & god fearing people or land of the pure al bakistan- pakistan ;) :sarcastic:

70 years on, and despite repeated and desperate efforts, India has not been able to backtrack, the UN won't let it do so. The unintended consequences I was talking about.

Why shall we backtrack? UN resolutions, the one agreed upon by India, infact asked pakistan to backtrack from Kashmir which you never did. Any other solution offered outside the text of that resolution simply bear no significance to us.

We were firm on implementing resolutions then, Pak did not responded to it. Then Shimla happened, and since then UN has kept herself sidelined and at best seeking permission of India if she wants the mediation.

The dispute is with some section of people of Kashmir valley and we are dealing with them the way it suits us.

And the contradiction with irony is they are bringing Vienna convention to create a case regarding recent kidnapping of two Pakistani officials in Pak Embassy Kabul.

Vienna Convention is being violated in EU and this is the biggest problem for the UN as racial card is being played against even Indian Civilian Citizens.

Simple question to Pakistanis, instead of doing this,

sartaj-aziz-647_082315013416.jpg

Why doesn't Pakistan present the evidence against Jadhav and India in the ICJ? What better way to prove to the word that India is fomenting terrorism in Pakistan? :cheesy:

Pakistan moves ICJ to rehear Kulbhushan Jadhav's case within six weeks: Pak media

Pakistan has filed a plea in the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on Friday to have the case concerning Indian national on death row in Pakistan, Kulbhushan Jadhav reheard within six weeks, a Pakistan-based news portal reported.

"Pakistan was set to re-challenge the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice after it granted injunction on Thursday on an Indian plea to stay Jadhav's execution," Dunya News reported.

"Reportedly, Khawar Qureshi would continue to represent Pakistan in the court in capacity of her counsel," the news portal said while quoting sources.

According to law, Jadhav can challenge till the end of Saturday his death sentence in an appellate court. A military court sentenced him to death on April 10 on spying and terrorism charges.

Within 60 days of the verdict of the appellate court, the inmate can make a clemency appeal to the Chief of the Pakistan Army, Dunya said.

A death row inmate is permitted to make the final clemency appeal to the Pakistan President within 90 days of the Army chief's order.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-six-weeks-pak-media/articleshow/58752649.cms

Why doesn't Pakistan present the evidence against Jadhav and India in the ICJ? What better way to prove to the word that India is fomenting terrorism in Pakistan? :cheesy:

We should learn something from the esteemed Bharti Brains....after all a picture equals a thousand words. :)

376576-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336595905.jpg

My Indian friend, I am least interested in knowing what Banyias do (or don't do)

And you may "believe" in whatever you want, but told you already that things are not going to unfold as per your wishes and imaginations. just wait and see

As for the world not giving two hoots about what happens in Pakistani military courts, agreed ... But the world doesn't give two hoots about KY and Indian rants either, You guys may continue to believe that India is the center of the universe ... India's self delusion doesn't harm us in any way.

And as for India itself taking this matter to the UN, let me remind you that India itself took the Kashmir Dispute to the UN also, hoping that Pakistan will be declared an aggressor state. Pakistan wasn't declared an aggressor, but Kashmir did become an internationally recognized disputed territory. 70 years on, and despite repeated and desperate efforts, India has not been able to backtrack, the UN won't let it do so. The unintended consequences I was talking about.

No, I didn't say or believe that the case would be thrown out. But it's really funny to see the Indians jumping up and down with excitement as if Yadav were declared innocent by the ICJ (and India had won its case) .... It isn't about us being optimistic, it's about you guys being delusional. You needed a reality check very badly, and you were given one.

Indians are jumping up and down because a lot of members here belived the case would be thrown out, but it didnt.

But what reason do Pakistanis have to jump up and down, that I don't understand?

I don't belive india is at the center of the universe. But I do belive India is closer to the center then Pakistan, and in diplomatic issues such as these, thats all that matters. India don't have to be better then everyone, just better then it's opponent.

They provided the bestest evidence to ICJ, the confessional video of Kulbhushan Jadhav. What can they do if ICJ refused to play that video?

Well genius you are indeed on topic discussing the subject with your habitual cheap mentality.

Khawar Qureshi did not utilize the full 90 mins that was given to him, but now wants another hearing to convince the court, if this is not minting money then I don't know what is. And yes this is pretty much on topic.

Back
Top Bottom