What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Pakistan Army and people must check who re-WRITE new declaration to allow any state intervene into Pakistan's internal matter especially on National Security. THIS IS NEW DECLARATION which is silently made by the Pakistan FOREIGN OFFICE after Jindal meeting.... Pakistan has power to withdraw its new declaration.. but question is... who MADE THIS NEW Declaration on-demand ?

Your Army can do everything It wants in Pakistan- The world and international relations work on certain principles and treaties- Pakistan being a signatory to such treaties is bound by It- If you break these bonds by bringing in new laws and amending constitution you risk isolation from the world and would be helpless when you need such treaties for your own defense-

With reference to the Sushma and ToI, I have to dig for those posts sharing the subjected tweets and Indian Members are well aware. May it was @ranjeet or @ito that shared the same on the day when India submitted its prayers before ICJ. Members are well aware that on the same day, his stay was celebrated and that is what I am unable to understand that how come such happened way before ICJ's today Stay Order.

Sorry to say this...whoever represented Pakistan in ICJ was quite weak in his arguments. Many in India knew on that day itself that India will win the case after Pakistan's weak counter arguments to India's case.

Last edited:
I doubt Pakistani Government will say the same. Let's see.

Both India and Pakistan must realize that they, in the best interest of both the countries (and the world at large), need to evolve an effective mechanism to solve their problems/disputes.

Thanks for confirming how justice is served in your country.

You guys aren't any better ... Stop deluding yourselves

I don't even need to give you another link. Please read the link you posted yourself. Pakistan said it would not provide consular access to Kasab.

And Kasab had sought their help -
http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/kasab-re-seeks-consular-access-legal-aid-from-pak_496576.html

http://www.outlookindia.com/newswire/story/wikileaks-pak-refused-consular-access-to-kasab/715211

And here -

Kasab wasn't a military man serving in Armed Forces or on a mission - he was worded 'lone wolf'. Whereas Jhadhav WAS a military man, indulging in espionage. Hence WHY he was trialed under Military Court.

Pakistan should have approached ICJ for consular access to Kasab.

India offered consular access to Kasab, but Pakistan from the onset of the case disowned him.

Relax guys.

you all have till August apparently to discuss this.. Why do it in a single day?

By the way the tone has watered down from 'we will do a surgical strike to get him back' to 'but the court says'.

Why did GOP agree to go to the ICJ, when they could have said no we dont agree to it, because its a matter of national security, a spy does not come under vienna convention, a very fishy judgement. ICJ cannot intervene in national security matters.
Pakistan validate the Indian claim of jurisdiction when they set YES to challenge it in ICJ..
May be I am wrong but this is they way out everybody seeking ..whatever ppl say now ICJ clearly halt the hanging and if we were such serious of jurisdiction why don't FO officially said it is not binding ..I think there is some deal on this matter in which public is not aware may be something like raymon Davis

Both India and Pakistan must realize that they, in the best interest of both the countries (and the world at large), need to evolve an effective mechanism to solve their problems/disputes.
That's a no brainer. But they are like a bunch of kids in a park fighting. Always in need of adult supervision.

Sorry to say this...whoever represented Pakistan in ICJ was quite weak in his arguments. Many in India knew on that day itself that India will win the case after Pakistan's weak counter arguments to India's case.

That is debatable but the link I shared, where India claimed to have Stay Order, made it suspicious. Also, such claim was made before arguments that one may have an idea of outcome, I think.

Back
Top Bottom