What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

You are against hanging him but are you ignoring the people who this dastardly creature killed directly and indirectly.
I'm more in support of the public beheading on the Wahgah border on August 15, 2017.

Not that I like him.. Actually he will enjoy his life in Jail more than the 15 minutes of hanging..

I don't know who is on the troll mode. I'm damn serious about that. He is terrorist mastermind and deserves to be beheaded or hanged publicly.

I was actually referring to 15th August for execution as troll mode. However, currently only execution of sentence is being stayed by ICJ till final order so the world does not end here because it is like an urgent hearing for interim relief and same does not guarantee the final verdict to be in favour of any part. Such is the practice of the Court and is nothing new as per current development and existing procedures all around the world. Whatever India claimed and Pakistan submitted as counter objections, will be decided in final Order.

Not terrorist, he was doing business after retirement and was kidnapped from Iran.

The subject has been discussed to death before and there is no point to go back to such stage in this thread.

No consular access!

But Pak should not execute him until final verdict.

-
This is not a set back for Pakistan infact we have already said that we wont be hanging him in near by future.

US has declined to accept ICJ orders multiple times. So Pakistan can do that as well.

P.S This was on the cards, Pakistan will use him to malign India at the international court since getting an stay order was easy for India but to prove him as not a spy is the most difficult part.
Technically, correct. But if order is defied - it goes to UN Security Council. Where of course, the Americans can use their veto. Pakistan needs to convince China to use its Veto if that happens. Complicated.

This is a total victory for Pakistan..

1- India failed to proof he is not a spy
2- India failed to proof he is already dead
3- Pakistan always said, its not a matter of urgency and ICJ accepted it with a caution to not hang him
4- Pakistan won the right to treat him as a spy..

Pakistan zindabad

His punishment is determined by Pakistani courts

His guilt or non guilt is not up for question

They have only said he should have been given consular access

The amount of stupid is ridiculous

We can either now hang him as a terrorist

Give consular access and then hang him

This is what I have also been telling everyone..

They are not there to assess the evidences, or whatever.. They said, give consular access..

Technically, correct. But if order is defied - it goes to UN Security Council. Where of course, the Americans can use their veto. Pakistan needs to convince China to use its Veto if that happens. Complicated.

Pakistan is not hanging him on immediate basis anyways as we have already said it multiple times.
But court has not asked Pakistan to give consular access to Yadev which India requested for as well. This is interesting.

US has declined to accept ICJ orders multiple times. So Pakistan can do that as well.

P.S This was on the cards, Pakistan will use him to malign India at the international court since getting an stay order was easy for India but to prove him as not a spy is the most difficult part.
wow, look at how people find a logic to every thing. They were saying something completely different in the start n now just a reverse gear. We just want a fair trial which you did not do and you people were fooled otherwise their was no need of a military court all together.

This is a total victory for Pakistan..

1- India failed to proof he is not a spy
2- India failed to proof he is already dead
3- Pakistan always said, its not a matter of urgency and ICJ accepted it with a caution to not hang him
4- Pakistan won the right to treat him as a spy..

Pakistan zindabad

Indians will not understand..

But I don't know why they are not hiring a lawyer for him to represent him in the higher court.

yeah, HQ of UN is in New York, US supply billions to UN, US hold veto power.
They can veto the ruling.
What do Pakistan have as a leverage?
China? Know that a veto comes with it's own weight.

Its look like round 1 goes to India , congratulation to them...
Now for Pakistanis here " Don't forget jandal meeting with NS the PM" ,,,,,,,, Its already decided PM will give away KY via ICJ.................... Govt need ICJ for face saving and for Army.............
Also don't forget that Information Minister already told that PM did not talk about (discussed) meeting with Jandal in PM and COAS meeting................ So case is very clear , Unlucky for Govt they are almost exposed .
NOTE: KY is not only Spy but He is terrorist also and will be deal as one.............. (Not sure what PM house is thinking).
Its look like case will go on for very long time............ Is there any time restriction ?

Back
Top Bottom