What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

LOL .. the same ICJ which indian questions so many time before ????
Indians are embarrassing itself and whole of indian nationals for fighting for a dead man...
We never questioned the ethical and moral integrity of the ICJ. KBY will be executed, I know. But Pakistan is leaving no effort to show itself weak and unprepared from the beginning. Questioning the verdict even before its release by stating that one of the judge is of Indian origin is plain stupid and hilarious.

Source? or another bull crap from indian media?
will youtube link do Ex Mods SIR ?

here you go sir its 92 news a pakistani TV chat show not indian watch it

i hope you would care to reply me back after hearng first 2.5 minutes @Rafael SIR

We never questioned the ethical and moral integrity of the ICJ. KBY will be executed, I know. But Pakistan is leaving no effort to show itself weak and unprepared from the beginning.

That's what you think, but the reality is opposite ... Pakistan came as a strong player and india is on weaker side...
Playing Mazloom (innocent) does not help, when your own hands are covered in innocent blood of Kashmiri and Muslims ....

That's what you think, but the reality is opposite ... Pakistan came as a strong player and india is on weaker side...
Playing Mazloom (innocent) does not help, when your own hands are covered in innocent blood of Kashmiri and Muslims ....
I really expected, when Pakistan decided to contest the case in Hague, that Pakistan will not get any better chance in the next 50 years to expose India's clandestine operation in Baluchistan. Frankly speaking, I thought the table perhaps now will begin to turn against us. But we did not see a single shred of evidence except a passport bearing his photo and name (which proves simply nothing).

Pakistan if had a water tight case against India, is clean bowled in a loose fool toss. India may lose it's operative, but what Pakistan has lost is still beyond your imagination. It lost golden chance to humiliate India before the world. I am not sure how do you think Pakistan is showing itself to be strong when it had decided to go to ICJ without any credible proof.

ICJ can't do anything in this regard whether ICJ verdict in favor of India, Kulbushan will hang without any further topi drama .... He is a terrorist a Indian Hindu RAW terrorist .... ICJ or type of orgs has no power to dictate any state's internal matters!
Along with him will hang your hopes of ICJ intervention in IWT, etc... When you don't honor ICJ then why should be honor them in future...

It's a double edged sword Bro.

As the poster above mentioned, you guys have no clue what is going to strike you in future.

Along with him will hang your hopes of ICJ intervention in IWT, etc... When you don't honor ICJ then why should be honor them in future...

It's a double edged sword Bro.
LOL this is sense of your understanding regarding the issues. IWT has nothing to do with the case like Terrorism/Spy. Kulbushan case is completely different in nature brother. IMO, ICJ will also reject the Indian petition as well.

LOL this is sense of your understanding regarding the issues. IWT has nothing to do with the case like Terrorism/Spy. Kulbushan case is completely different in nature brother. IMO, ICJ will also reject the Indian petition as well.
What if we quote this instance and ignore ICJ on IWT, there is nothing you can do. You have set a precedent.

You just can't approach a court in preferential issues, either you respect it or ignore it. That's how the court works Bro.

Did you mention to ICJ that your country will ignore it only on KY issue and will obey it on other issues.

ICJ dismisses Indian petition or not, Kulbhushan will not be hanged in my opinion. He will spend next thirty years in our jail waiting for his execution, and one day will die a natural death near gallows.

To all Indians, don't worry about his hanging, whether or not ICJ rules in favor of you will not change the fate of the terrorist Kulbhushan.

I really expected, when Pakistan decided to contest the case in Hague, that Pakistan will not get any better chance in the next 50 years to expose India's clandestine operation in Baluchistan. Frankly speaking, I thought the table perhaps now will begin to turn against us. But we did not see a single shred of evidence except a passport bearing his photo and name (which proves simply nothing).

Pakistan if had a water tight case against India, is clean bowled in a loose fool toss. India may lose it's operative, but what Pakistan has lost is still beyond your imagination. It lost golden chance to humiliate India before the world. I am not sure how do you think Pakistan is showing itself to be strong when it had decided to go to ICJ without any credible proof.

Since because this hearing is ONLY about providing consular access to him not whether he is innocent guilty, that will be phase two which is more difficult for India to prove. This is what your request was all about which you Indians are thinking that today's verdict may give him a clean chit lol. Even Pakistan may reject ICJ verdict regarding consular access by sighting national security and jurisdiction clauses., which will be perfectly legal.

What if we quote this instance and ignore ICJ on IWT, there is nothing you can do. You have set a precedent.

LOL that's different mechanism all together. Go and first education yourself on the topic before talking like typical ignorant.

App ki Azmat ko Salam...
Do you think Passport is not a solid evidence ? then nothing ever will be ....

Anyways , no loss for Pakistan what so ever... Pakistan is playing on high moral grounds and its exposing india working...

infact we do not need to expose, when Modi and his aside openly say these things and they are on record...

You just can't approach a court in preferential issues, either you respect it or ignore it. That's how the court works Bro.

Did you mention to ICJ that your country will ignore it only on KY issue and will obey it on other issues.

again my question with you... how you can compare Kulbushan case with any other case ? You hanged Afzul guru and many others without giving Consular Access even not allow their families which is basic protocols.

ICJ has jurisdiction.
Pak's alleged failure to provide consular access and inform India capable of falling within the Vienna convention.

Back
Top Bottom