What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

here in netherland the public support with pak because pak have strong points according to law.. and whole world is watching the case live.. definitely pak will win and should win.. otherwise kulbhushan will be hanged no matter what because ICJ has nothing to do with this case according to law.

head u win
and tail i loose
.for this logic u should be given some trophy
keep it up

here in netherland the public support with pak because pak have strong points according to law.. and whole world is watching the case live.. definitely pak will win and should win.. otherwise kulbhushan will be hanged no matter what because ICJ has nothing to do with this case according to law.

India cut her nose and it clearly shows that Indian involvement in Pakistan and Indian supporting her agent expose this

India does not have to provide any evidence, its Pakistan who has to provide evidence. They have shown nothing but a doctored tape of confession.
When it was a terrorist like Kasab confessing on the tape then it comes out as a confession. But when an active military naval intelligence officer (Commander Jadhav) confesses on a tape then it is doctored....

When it was a terrorist like Kasab confessing on the tape then it comes out as a confession. But when an active military naval intelligence officer (Commander Jadhav) confesses on a tape then it is doctored....
Get back to basics Kasab was caught with gun, had multiple eyewitness, recorded footage. He also went through civil trail. At least think these basic questions when you compare. We are asking for counslar access and evidence. If you have one please present. The reason you do not give us access is suspect enough that there is no evidence.

We intend to send him in a bodybag actually. :butcher:

India can't even answer a simple question why terrorist commandant Jhadav was issued two passports under different names and you expect us to provide evidence? :rofl:

Add Ehsanullah Ahsan to the list. He will testify against RAW.
So why don't provide access and prove it. You yourself are admitting that you have no evidence.

Get back to basics Kasab was caught with gun, had multiple eyewitness, recorded footage. He also went through civil trail. At least think these basic questions when you compare. We are asking for counslar access and evidence. If you have one please present. The reason you do not give us access is suspect enough that there is no evidence.
Behave yourself. I was just stating the comparisons. I have no power or say into whatever final decisions are done between governments and I can say with full confidence neither do you have a say in it. Cheers.

Behave yourself. I was just stating the comparisons. I have no power or say into whatever final decisions are done between governments and I can say with full confidence neither do you have a say in it. Cheers.
Behave did you even understand what I said.

he did a wonderful job i saw that on ARY but , as babur Awan say we could have sent our representative judge in the panel which would have veto power just in Case, now Indians have their judge on Panel .. no matter how good the lawyer present our case, if we do blunders like these than i have no doubt that, KY will be walking back home ..

Well, after the disgraceful compromise on the Dawn-leaks and also the shocking revelation that Gen. Bajwa was aware of the clandestine meeting between NS + bubble butt + Jandal, I have strong doubts about the credibility and integrity of this military leadership. And I guess that KY may also be released unharmed and I think this ICJ farce is being staged by both the govts with the consent of the current military leadership to provide a cover of ICJ to the deal reached between the two govts. @PakSword @Verve @Farah Sohail

Well, after the disgraceful compromise on the Dawn-leaks and also the shocking revelation that Gen. Bajwa was aware of the clandestine meeting between NS + bubble butt + Jandal, I have strong doubts about the credibility and integrity of this military leadership. And I guess that KY may also be released unharmed and I think this ICJ farce is being staged by both the govts with the consent of the current military leadership to provide a cover of ICJ to the deal reached between the two govts. @PakSword @Verve @Farah Sohail

Chandu chavan was also sent back by current military leadership.. Kulbhushan might be sent back too

Ok, so what options does the Military have "IF" the Government decides to hand over KY to India?

ICJ route could be a plot by NS and Modi but I do not think PA is part of it. Also Pak lawyers have already put forward their argument where ICJ jurisdiction, or lack of to be specific, in this case is already stated.

KY has been sentenced and the only way out now legally would be via a Presidential Pardon or SC overturning.

As for the clip. We never tried to show any clip. Your media lied to you about it.

I have heard the argument, may be you have not.

The agent clearly said, '' I intended to share 6 min of video, I understand court has viewed the video but would prefer NOT TO BE SHOWN HERE''

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom