What's new

ICJ hearing on Kulbhushan Jadhav case : News, Updates & Discussions

Believe or not. His fate is in Pakistan's hand not in ICJ or some stay order.

you may wish to believe that. You have believed a lot of things but never came true. This is why you move court for re hearing

It is Pakistan's violations that the ICJ case is about, NOT Jadhav's. The ICJ does not have the jurisdiction or interest to try Jadhav. But it has the right to try Pakistan and that's what has and is happening.

Pakistan has been found guilty of the violation and hence the stay order.

Buddy you are not making any sense and you know it.
Read what you wrote last time and it will make sense. What I am saying is that if India finds a Pakistani spy then they have the right to punish him/her by the law of the land and because we found KJ in spying in Pakistan, so he shall be punished by the law of the land which has ordered KJ's death sentence.

you may wish to believe that. You have believed a lot of things but never came true. This is why you move court for re hearing

Sure. Do tag me again when you get KBY alive. :)

Read what you wrote last time and it will make sense. What I am saying is that if India finds a Pakistani spy then they have the right to punish him/her by the law of the land and because we found KJ in spying in Pakistan, so he shall be punished by the law of the land which has ordered KJ's death sentence.
Yes. But the onus of proving he is a spy is also on Pakistan or as the case may be, with India in case of a Pakistani spy or terrorist. In case of Jadhav, it is not the charge that is a hindrance - it is the opacity of the procedure.

What were Indian claims under jurisdiction at first hearing of ICJ?

Anything apart from asking a stay of KBY execution until ICJ render a final decision after proper hearing of case, and that the case falls into ICJ jurisdiction?

ICJ upholds Indian claims.
Did you listen to the judgement? I have. Giving a provisional order does not mean that claim has been accepted.

Pakistani lawyer Khawar Qureshi angry on Pakistani media reporting. He advice media not to publish such kind of misleading news.

[Video]

Amjad Shoaib - an ex-ISI official and a retired Lieutenant General - has admitted that the ex-Indian Navy officer was captured in Iran
(he admitted this by mistake in some Pakistani program - tonight with jasmine, you can search for video I just saw in news its being reported by more and more sources now)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kulbhushan-jadhav-amjad-shoaib-isi-paksitan-icj/1/961463.html

it seems there own man's are blowing the cover, well this was bound to happen more embarrassment ahead.

And where is that video ? The video you posted is of sartaj aziz ... cant you indian stop lying ?
Amjad Shoaib - an ex-ISI official and a retired Lieutenant General - has admitted that the ex-Indian Navy officer was captured in Iran
(he admitted this by mistake in some Pakistani program - tonight with jasmine, you can search for video I just saw in news its being reported by more and more sources now)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kulbhushan-jadhav-amjad-shoaib-isi-paksitan-icj/1/961463.html

it seems there own man's are blowing the cover, well this was bound to happen more embarrassment ahead.

Any updates? After all the Valiant Twitter Brigade had boldly predicted that KY would be executed in August, come what may. It is now towards the end of September. What happened?

Any updates? After all the Valiant Twitter Brigade had boldly predicted that KY would be executed in August, come what may. It is now towards the end of September. What happened?
I suppose they are enjoying their hard earned vacation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom