What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

@WebMaster isn't this more than trolling and insulting bringing mothers and sisters..using abusing language. ... yet you guys don't mind his foul language. ... pretty insane. .. how many times you guys will give excuses. ...

How to tell an internet macho man - look at that raz poster. starts abuse, when returned starts crying and calling on his admin friends. In pakistan its called ''victory''. Remember operation gibraltor, and then the ''defence of pakistan day'' ''victory''?

How to tell an internet macho man - look at that raz poster. starts abuse, when returned starts crying and calling on his admin friends. In pakistan its called ''victory''. Remember operation gibraltor, and then the ''defence of pakistan day'' ''victory''?
well it is only possible if admins is on your side and a friend of you... so called pdf rules is not applicable to specific people. ..

well it is only possible if admins is on your side and a friend of you... so called pdf rules is not applicable to specific people. ..

That's funny you bharti cry baby.

I have the record of most bans on this forum.

They told me not to engage you bhartis. So I am trying not to.

You sensitive pricks knew how it was back in 2010. You have no reason to cry.

If they give me freedom of speech, I will tear you bhartis.

Anyways I'm done with the thread. You bhartis can circle jerk to your single win in one t-20 match against us.

Rondus.

Anyways I'm done with the thread. You bhartis can circle jerk to your single win in one t-20 match against us.

Rondus.

Ok go back to you concentration Camp . . :wave:

Internet-Warrior.preview.jpg

Rondus.
yet you didn't changed a bit.. do you feel proud of that record... you get banned most because your abusive language and trolling. .. mods and admins are in favour of you... that is why you can still come back... no permanent ban .... if some other member repeats rules violation. .. he could get permanent ban... but that rule not applicable to you... lol I am much more aggressive than what ever you are. .. I have the ability to counter you back.... but I don't want to degrade to your level....

Last edited:
yet you didn't changed a bit.. do you feel proud of that record... you get banned most because your abusive language and trolling. .. mods and admins are in favour of you... that is why you can still come back... no permanent ban .... if some other member repeats rules violation. .. he could get permanent ban... but that rule not applicable to you... lol I am much more aggressive than what ever you are. .. I have the ability to counter you back.... but I don't want to degrade to your level....
dont blame the mods, they have better things to do rather than wasting their time on censoring one self obsessed person.
btw guys, the match has ended.....india won....and best of luck to pakistan n india for the rest of their matches.
@mods please close the thread.

The reason I am not perma banned is because I don't come on the site with fake id's like you bharti trolls. I have a real life. And you can't counter me in real life, or the internet because I would have you laid out in either case. Continue crying to the mods. You bhartis are seeing the reformed Razpak.

dont blame the mods, they have better things to do rather than wasting their time on censoring one self obsessed person.
btw guys, the match has ended.....india won....and best of luck to pakistan n india for the rest of their matches.
@mods please close the thread.
he is bringing sisters and mothers here... so I responded back...

The reason I am not perma banned is because I don't come on the site with fake id's like you bharti trolls. I have a real life. And you can't counter me in real life, or the internet because I would have you laid out in either case. Continue crying to the mods. You bhartis are seeing the reformed Razpak.
lame excuse... pakiii

Hindustani yahaan aa kar bakwas kar kay chup jaatay hain. You beggars come on this Pakistani site abuse, and they play victims.

If I had a free hand you trolls would get a proper response.

Playing victim is not working for you fools since you attack in packs of 12 and then cry foul when a single Pakistani gives you a response.

Cry harder.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom