What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

I had a feeling, 130 was not going to be enough, to beat India. Pakistan probably needed at least another 30 to 40 runs to make this a competitive match. Aside from batting, I think Pakistan's fielding has also let them down in this match. They have another important match on Sunday, and a loss in that match could certainly end their chances of qualifying to the next round. I have a feeling that we have yet to see the best of Pakistan, and they will surely bounce back.

Ali Khan
Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

1926668_1447973005440363_2099226277_n.jpg

11850_1447966262107704_938885687_n.jpg

Well played India... I was completely expecting this kind of Cricket from Pakistan because in big matches we always under pressure against India... India deserve because in all forces they always in fighting mode against Pakistan ... Unfortunately Pakistan as usual ***** in BATTING! well Played India.... Don't **** with me about calling India Team supporter or that ****** qoute "tum jeeto ya haro ham tumharay saath hain"
@farhan_9909 I am missing you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame::flame:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
oyee ye to vo hi hai..jo aaj post quote karne wala tha...

Team Pakistan did not put up a challenging total on the board. On a pitch like today’s it would have been tough for any team to defend the total of 130. Good luck in the next game Pakistan.

Abdul Quddus
DET - United States Central Command

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom