What's new

ICC T20 World Cup 2014 : India vs Pakistan - 21st March 2014

Can't blame them not a single Karachi born player in the team. Why was Fawad Alam kicked out of the team despite his good performance?
WTF. This is u guy's Nationalism. Actually sirf India ko show off karne ke liye Nationalism dikhate ho warna Kaunsa Pakistan? Karachi se nahi liya to Pakistan ko support nahi. WTF maan.

I told earlier. In Asia Cup Pakistanis won the toss. Conditions were in favor of them still they almost lost the match that too against the 2nd grade Indian team.

What do u think? Kaun kitne paani mein hai?
Agreed, Kohli was doing his captaincy for the first time, still he made pak team strive for victory

India are 38/0 in 6 overs, if they keep on scoring at this run rate Pakistan will win by 4 runs. *PositiveThink *
images

I told earlier. In Asia Cup Pakistanis won the toss. Conditions were in favor of them still they almost lost the match that too against the 2nd grade Indian team.

What do u think? Kaun kitne paani mein hai?
It's not just that win... but the party was never ending as if it was the first ever win!

****** jab power play khatam hogaya hey tu Hafeez *********** player ko pechay bhaeejna ghaday ....

Bye Bye Lala and Pakistan
On this match
On friday
Khuda hafiz
Tum log har gaye buri tarha se
I am sorry

Because he can't hit :/
What kind of shit is this? not a single Karachi born player , no Peshawar born player either should we start crying and cheering for Indians as well.
They are probably Indian students etc
Indian students in Pakistan? That only happen in School and those look grown up. Cant be Indian students.

Because he can't hit :/
What kind of shit is this? not a single Karachi born player , no Peshawar born player either should we start crying and cheering for Indians as well.
They are probably Indian students etc

Racism in Pakistan team ofcourse. He can't hit? What about his last performance? he is a better fielder then all of Pakistan team put together. Karachi is the largest city in the country yet not a single Karachi born player? When was the last time Karachi born player was the captain? Rashid Latif? how long has that been since he was humiliated and kicked out of Pakistan squad?

India ka line-up tau dekho..
Its about a run a ball
Its T-20
Bye bye Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom