What's new

ICC boss wants Pakistani stars in IPL

Not worth it to spend sh!t load of Political capital on them.

I can understand not having India-Pakistan matches, but how can letting a few talented Pakistani cricket players participate in IPL cost India politically? If we can let Pakistani artists perform in India, why not their cricket players?

Politics has taken over everything in India right now, I don't think BJP will back down now.
In Politics nothing is ever ruled out

Who could have foreseen Modi stopping over at Nawaz Villa at Lahore

Modi will invite Pakistani players if there is anything to gain from it or just to humiliate his adversaries :D

Was wondering what happened to Shashank Manohar all of a sudden.. Oh well..this one is from the 'ceremonial Boss' of ICC.

Exactly...I am not sure about India and Pakistan series..but honestly...it is creepy idea to stop playing cricket between both nations....

IPL needs some reform too. Foreign players limit should be increased to 5 and pakistan players should be included in the league. This is plain stupid on part of shiv sena for not allowing pakistanis in maharashtra. Moreover more capital expenditure should be done on cricket stadiums. Our cricket stadiums look very old. We need cricket stadiums like ones in melbourne, sydney.

I can understand not having India-Pakistan matches, but how can letting a few talented Pakistani cricket players participate in IPL cost India politically? If we can let Pakistani artists perform in India, why not their cricket players?

IPL is a commercial venture.

Teams spend money to buy players in an auction. In the past teams purchased Pak players. There is no assurance that Pak players will actually come to play due to persistently heightened tensions between India & Pak. As an investor I wouldn't like to put my money on a player whose presence is not assured for my team. If he does not play I have also lost out a slot for a foreign player.

Add to this is the security aspect when mavericks in an attempt to grab limelight target Pak players for instance Shiv sena etc.

Thankyou but no thanx. No one is intrested to c pakistani players in india. Cricket in both countries can develop without each others help . Please tell pcb to give worldwide tv rights for psl so v can watch it .

There are some elements in India which will not allow it.
I think in sports we should be enemy in ground not outside of ground.
Whatever our history is, we are just wasting our time and money on personal matters and some other countries are gaining huge profit from our personal fight.

If both Pakistani and Indian Players can play together in County or some other league then why not in PSL and IPL

no pakistanis should be allowed to play in IPL . let it remain clean .

So Sreesanth Was Pakistani :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
and Chennai Super Kings and Rajhistan Royals was owned by Pakistan :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Backchodian krwa lo :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thankyou but no thanx. No one is intrested to c pakistani players in india. Cricket in both countries can develop without each others help . Please tell pcb to give worldwide tv rights for psl so v can watch it .

And i thought Indians are not Interested in PSL :D

Its not abt intrest...v like to c cricket in all forms...so watching pcl is no prob.

But pakistani players in ipl :fie:

on a side note the pitches these days are so bowler unfriendly and the latter stages grounds are full of dew, it is a bowlers night mare.

Point blank: They should not be allowed, these gujral, MMS type animals should be sent to guard the borders instead of making such alice in blunderland feel good statements. Remember pakistan has done nothing on 26/11 attacks till now.

Pakistan does not care about having good relations but they care only about money and getting their interests served. They cannot expect to sponsor terror proxies and play with us at the same time. Cricket is one game where india has control and can squeeze them.

Pakistan takes military aid from US and shoots american soldiers in afghan using taliban. Like US , india should not become laughing stock for pakistan.

Squeezing pakistan players will send home a message that you cannot kill Indians and make money from them as well. They think that they can dictate to India using terror proxies and India is also doing the same in cricket. Likes of shahid afridi have given wonderfull statements on where their interests are. Lets keep the camel out of the tent, they can play with their own proxies.

Back
Top Bottom