What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Aussies may lose the match deliberately to ensure exit for Pakistan :angry:

Lets hope they play their natural game and beat Bangladesh

I don't think Aussies fear pakistan.:D

Koi baat nahe....

Don't worry Afridi will get in to grooves soon.

Some mistakes....Hope they don't repeat them.

Btw Razzak was a mere spectator today.:rolleyes:

Hey

Dog Beat the pakistani team today :cheers:

I supported the underdog Aussies and they have won. :cheers:

Aussies may lose the match deliberately to ensure exit for Pakistan :angry:

Lets hope they play their natural game and beat Bangladesh

Then all three will have 2 points and even Aussies will be in trouble so they won't take the risk.

@HAMMY
I will always support a SOUTH ASIAN TEAM ....

indians are celebrating on the blogs.....and on side chat channels of live streaming links....

Hey

Dog Beat the pakistani team today :cheers:

I supported the underdog Aussies and they have won. :cheers:

Doc. don't worry we have the vaccine for rabies.:lol:

It won't take too long to Boom Boom again.

@ Birdofprey

Anything is possible in this world Sir........ Aussies wouldn't want to see defending champions claiming the title once again - I think Aussies and Windies are the only team who were successfully able to defend their titles.

even if they lose ....any idea how would the run rates work?

Well Aussies has defeated us with wide margin of 34 runs and we defeated Bangladesh with 21 runs. Still not bad. Now bangladesh will have to create even more gap to ensure they advanced to next level.

It also depends how much each team scores and in how many overs the opponent team is able to win. We will work out later on.

The way Pakistan has played both matches looks like Aussies are 80% in the super 8.... Pakistan 15% and 5% chances are left for Bangladesh

I don't think Aussies fear pakistan.:D
Overall we have a better performance in T20 than any other team in the World. The numbers do count - we have defeated them before so they must be little worried about that too

And the clear proof is apparent in Aussies batting - they were hitting all over the ground to ensure they can get a safe target + fielding was awesome otherwise they may have become little lazy if they were taking us lightly

Good Luck Pak Team, Lets hope to see Pak team in the next stage of the game.

I'm sure the Indians r happy abt the loss of Pakistan and will take an extra big cup of cow piss.

Sorry Locked didn't like your post

Post reported - no need to react Indian members please - stick on topic

Maybe if Pakistanis had played in IPL, they wouldve got experience and skills to beat Oz.

It is still early tournament phase. Lets see. Pakistan can definitely bounce back.

Maybe if Pakistanis had played in IPL, they wouldve got experience and skills to beat Oz.

It is still early tournament phase. Lets see.
IPL is not a method to learn about T20 cricket

IPL is all about Money and nothing else

Last year Pakistan did not play IPL and won the world cup - India played IPL and were exit from the first round

IPL is good for nothing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom