What's new

IAF to induct US-made Apache choppers that can fire Hellfire missiles on Sept 3

Trying coming close to our borders with these and we will remind you of Abhinandan, your war hero on the cheap.

you guyzz shot down our 50 year old junk aircraft with your latest f16 and and still dancing here and there and here we shot down your latest f16 with our 50 year old junk and still we feel bad sometimes becouse after that our pilot was captured ,,see the difference and standard..

you guyzz shot down our 50 year old junk aircraft with your latest f16 and and still dancing here and there and here we shot down your latest f16 with our 50 year old junk and still we feel bad sometimes becouse after that our pilot was captured ,,see the difference and standard..
You know for a confirmed kill you either need a pilot or wreckage of plane,if you have none of them your kill remains unconfirmed.
That's standard all over world,i don't know what standard does Bharat follows.

You know for a confirmed kill you either need a pilot or wreckage of plane,if you have none of them your kill remains unconfirmed.
That's standard all over world,i don't know what standard does Bharat follows.

But that doesn’t stop mostPDF Pakistanis including mods from claiming a Su-30 kill.
I suppose those standards only apply for non Pakistanis?

But that doesn’t stop mostPDF Pakistanis including mods from claiming a Su-30 kill.
I suppose those standards only apply for non Pakistanis?
Well we have only one confirmed kill that's Mig-21bison of No 51 sq.

Well no need for anyone in Pakistan to worry. Since Hellfires ae no problem and Indians are going to shoot down their own Helos.
No ones ever questioned the americans UK and others who also have shot down their own aircraft
If they Vipers come, they will come with hellfires. If not still got barq.

Actually, India army is adding their own gun ships, their "camo" scheme is even worse and make no sense --

33154677051_d907105c65_b.jpg

Rudra-product-shot-sunset.jpg

They are new at this so hopefully they pick an actual camo for their gun ships - Rudra, LCH, later Apache.
I actually kinda like this black camo look! lol.

Well we have only one confirmed kill that's Mig-21bison of No 51 sq.

Then you’re probably the first Pakistani I’ve come across here who believes that.
And I agree, MiG 21 and the Mi-17 helicopter as a result of friendly fire are the only confirmed casualties as of now.

Extremely deadly machines in capable hands.

YAWN...we already know how to defeat the hellfire (thank you Taliban).

Afghan Taliban's RED unit commander blown to bits by an Apache gunship while trying to escape.

What have Afghan Taliban achieved against these deadly helicopters in firefights? Nothing significant.

Afghan Taliban did not achieve anything big in the battlefield, many fled to Pakistan when US-led forces thrashed them in 2001, and waited for NATO to leave Afghanistan in force after dismantling Al-Qaeda Network in the region (refer to major NATO drawdown in 2014).

Simply put, Afghan Taliban's apparent victory isn't in conventional terms, but entirely due to a supportive environment in the region (opportunities for escaping, regrouping and recruiting), patience, and leadership providing directions for future course of actions. Unlike other militant groups, Afghan Taliban are striving for an end for which they are able to draw necessary support from within Afghanistan and also from neighboring emvironments. This is the difference.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom