What's new

IAF to finalise 350 helicopter order in a month: IAF Chief

That pea side brain of yours is to blame. Apart from that brain fart of yours , the fact that u must be a KG fail with that englees is an abomination at the best.
Sing praises of ur "majar" and "ganaral".

More intresting that ppl of ur kind actually liked the post.Alas

and what are you?? A pig rolling in the mud of engleees???

Considering the 10 yrs it will take to induct these 350 Helicopters
It won't take so long because vendors are different...

1) 22 Attack helicopter deal is most likely to go to Boeing (This number is very less for the country located in a hostile location and 2nd biggest army).
2) 12 Heavy Lift helicopter might go to Boeing or Rosoboronexport. (More needed)
3) 197 Light helicopter is most likely to go to Eurocopter.
4) 80+50 Mi17V5 helicopters order is Russian. (Deal already signed with delivery to start from 2011)
5) Plans are afoot to upgrade over 50 choppers in the fleet of Mi-8 and Mi-17 helicopters.
6) 12 VVIP choppers from AugustaWestland . (Deal already signed)

Here good thing is, all deal are likely to produce result in a couple of years and all are different vendors and so production will be fast and simultaneous, not to mention it won't be in India and hence will be most likely on time except Russians.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apart from this...
6) 187 LUH from HAL (production might start from 2014)
7) 159 dhruv (production already started).
8) 179 LCH (production will start from 2013-2014).
9) 300 IMRH(production planned from 2015).
This year 25 Dhruv will be produced, 5 already handed. From next year it will be 36. So by second half of 2015 Dhruv order will be completed unless the production rate is increased further. HAL is also planning huge infrastructure increase and by the time time othe helicopters will be ready we will have everything ready. HAL is planning to produce 1500 choppers in 10 years.

I don't think 1500 figure is feasible but i think all the above choppers can be produced by 2020, thus increasing the capability of our armed forces to a great degree. The above mentioned number totals to 1198 choppers but i still think we need more choppers as it increases mobility, evacuation and surveillance.

Sorry i forgot 110 choppers meant to be for IN and 42-60 choppers for CG (as far as i know). Not to mention the huge requirement of choppers for other forces like BSF, ITBP, CRPF etc. and not to mention state polices especially the one facing insurgency and naxal problems.

haha u shud larn to type i m tyre now nd cant do da rushkin bond agan bt u cn use ur moose in ur hand(choooha hahahahha) nd look up in da page becuz in my dickshionary der is no word louuuuuuuuulllllll hahaha

Lol man you are funny seriously too good

That pea side brain of yours is to blame. Apart from that brain fart of yours , the fact that u must be a KG fail with that englees is an abomination at the best.
Sing praises of ur "majar" and "ganaral".

More intresting that ppl of ur kind actually liked the post.Alas

I liked his posts too, they are funny!

IAF got new ALH mk III with powerful Shakti engine. It can carry more payloads to higher altitudes like Siachen.

A cool shot from Shiv Aroor's blog....

DSC07347.jpg

haha u shud larn to type i m tyre now nd cant do da rushkin bond agan bt u cn use ur moose in ur hand(choooha hahahahha) nd look up in da page becuz in my dickshionary der is no word louuuuuuuuulllllll hahaha

.........................LOL!:cheesy:

Bharat wants to start the arms race again instaed of feeding the 440,000,000 million people in India below the poverty line. There are poor people in Pakistan too, but at least US Aid has projects for them. India does not spend any money on the poor plus its ego is too big to take aid, so the Indian poor get the double whamy.

You hail from France or America? clean your backyard before you bother a comment

Well, we need to pursue an aggressive arms acquisition policy to deter the trigger happy and the same time religiously motivated pakistan army and the increasingly adventurous chinese. I hope we can attain a respectable level of modernization before 2020.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom